Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 282 - A Fallen Apple

thx for episode! but i feel like a dumb since i waited the episode for 1 month but in the end i aint satisfied which means İ NEED MORE really great art and great story

Zmk

They should just make this a weekly manga or increase the chapter to at least 30 pages minimum for the plot to go at least somewhere. It will be disapointing if the manga ends with a lot of loose ends or ends flatly.

Even though this took so long and I wish the chapters could be a weekly thing instead of monthly, this is a really good development! They're both very career focused yet deeply in love with each other. Being actors then starting a relationship probably isn't the easiest thing since Ren is extremely popular. But all the misunderstandings are cleared up and they finally know that their love is mutual. This is actually cuter than openly dating because they'll be around each other behind the scenes. They're comfortable and assured that their love is true, so this will be so sweet to watch when they get time alone away from paparazzi and fans! Like a secret romance and Ren can slowly open Kyouko up to the idea of being with him by treating her the way she deserves.

I know people were hoping they'd date, but this just seems like the more logical approach for them. Either way, they'll be supporting each other and know they can talk to each other instead of Kyouko going "but he's my senior!". It breaks that senpai wall down and allows them to grow closer.

D'awwwww they've been honest and they've reached an understanding!

But I remember her promise to Fuwa Shou to become his slave if she falls for Tsuruga Ren...

aaah, I'm so concerned!

Well, I suppose it's good they're being practical about this and both decided that right now isn't a good time so they'll continue to quietly love each other until they're ready.

It's better to take your time than to rush into things.

AdiBPrO.jpg

@amberyl I AGREE WITH HER, EVERY THING THAT YOU SAID IS YES. I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH, IT'S SO WHOLESOME AND ALMOST MADE ME CRY. SO MANY FEELS, I THANKYOU AND LOVE EVERYONE WHO DREW, SCAN, TRANSLATE THIS T_T LEGITLY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOUJO MANGA OUT THERE!!

Aggregator gang
reread this coincidentally when the new chapter came out. god it burns so slowly i am living

I’ve only started reading about 3 years ago but I’m so happy with this development, I’m glad they’re focusing on their acting, can’t wait to see more.

Oh I just noticed, that necklace is always with Tsuruga-san right? I'm curious what that means to him.. And for him to give it to Kyoko means a lot right? Aah! I wish skipbeat just updates more than once a month! :(

I think I’ve been following this manga for ten years and they have finally confessed to each other. It was worth the wait but I hope the ending isn’t another ten years to come... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Read this exactly 2 years after starting the manga which I jumped into after watching the anime. Man I can't imagine the folks who've been waiting for this for 10 whole years. Everytime I read a chapter, I can't help wishing each chap was longer or that the series was weekly. Looking forward to seeing how Kyoko's and Ren's dynamic will ineveitabley change after this despite Ren saying he doesn't want it to change too much.

IK SI HAPPY. THIS IS ALMOST EXACTLY AS I PREDICTED. I LOVE IT. THEYRE BITH CHASING THEIR DREAMS BUT ALSO IN RELATIONSHIP PURELY ON FEELINGS AND INNOCENCE JUST LIKE HOW KYOKO SHOULD BE.

Fed-Kun's army
It's been more than a decade since I started this and waiting for this confession... finally... I can finally sleep properly instead of thinking of scenarios about what's to come

@Kyouri yea I'm one of those 30+ people haha

Users who are viewing this thread