Slave of Black Knight

Power Uploader
Okay but can't you guys write a different description? The current one is just so unappealing and uninteresting, I lost all interest to read, not to mention the generic and overused theme.

The weekly new serialisation of "character everyone thought was weak but he's actually super OP"

I like the MC's design, characters that wears a bunch of armor look cheesy to me. The black outfit with a bit of armor on his knees and shins looks great and balances his frame so he doesn't look too thin

I understand the desire to shorten the overly-descriptive title down to a few words, but the current translated title "Slave of Black Knight" is not even slightly faithful to the original title.

*linguistic nerdiness warning*

First of all, the currently translated title implies that someone (protagonist?) is the slave of a knight wearing black armor, or a "black knight". That's not even close to what the original title says.

The original title says that the protagonist is figuratively a slave to a "black" order of knights (I say figuratively because it's pretty clear by the rest of the title that he's at no obligation to stay there). They use the English word "black" here, which really means "engaged in unethical or illegal practices". In other words the protagonist is being treated like a slave by an organization of knights that doesn't care about his well-being; not a knight in black armor. That's the first part of the title that was translated in an unfortunate way.

Of course it follows the trend of overly-descriptive titles though, so it continues on that the protagonist is taken in by a more ethical guild and immediately promoted to "S rank".

Anyway what I'm trying to say is, maybe reconsider how you translate the title.

Dex-chan lover
@Clementtoh : Except it is NOT a F-ING Isekai. Isekai does not mean Japanese Fantasy, it is a specific subset of Portal Fantasy.

Still illogic. If protagonits is overpower , even he is prisoner , he can run away anytime

The cover is such a fucking scam. I actually can't believe how bad I was baited by it. Just my opinion but the art (even though different) looks "dirty" af. Like there was no real effort.
Nevertheless, I may watch the next chapters. Because I enjoy fantasy/harem/romance (and I'm kinda retarde I guess).

@Silvas why do you judge mangas and anime out of artsyles?? honestly this plot is amazing to me and it hasnt even been 5 chapters yet

Not so much as judging, like I said "its a fucking scam". The cover has nothing to do with the art itself. I like I said, I was going to read the chapters, nevertheless. And true the plot may be good.

Users who are viewing this thread