Slime Saint - Ch. 7 - My Misdeeds Are Not Mine

Dex-chan lover
She might be a horrible person, but he did break the deal. Not that I think she would have upheld it either way :bleh:
I had the same line of thought because if he didn’t break the deal, she probably does the comically evil thing you see in anime. She would say “you are my accomplice now, so you will forever have to obey all my commands. If not, then you can say goodbye to healing your sick sister that I’m barely doing any healing on in order to keep her from dying.” Or something like that.
To the translator, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So, her game is that she enjoy torturing people but not to the extend of killing them nor make them permanetly disable. I mean we never heard she actually kill someone, she let go the maid without giving her permanent injury, and she told him it was poison she gave him. Well not that make her any less evil.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly she should just tell him she's a slime and the actual Jelly is dead. With how bad Jelly was, a monster imposter is an actual improvement.
Yeah, probably, but this slime's thinking is still pretty alien. Last chapter, he was pretty clearly trying to stab her with a knife, and her biggest worry was that he'd realize she wasn't human if he saw her weird slime blood.

BG9

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this is messed up. How was she a saint again?

Any sane person would say "hell no" so I think the MC should be forced to spill the beans in the next chapter to gain his trust. The servant would feel glad that the original "saint" is indeed dead and the MC could get a trusted ally. Win-win, I must say.

Users who are viewing this thread