So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.1

Dex-chan lover
BABY GOT STATS!
Joke aside though, that's one of those conflicting moments where you gotta ask yourself "Did I do the right thing just now?"

Honestly, with the type of reincarnation world this seems to be, it feels like the best course of action upon realising the baby also reincarnated would be to just cut your losses and murder everyone left, because being reincarnated/from the same class offers zero indication they might be an ally in the future. It does, however, mean that if left alive they will potentially end up a very dangerous enemy.

Double-page supporter
Either the kid isn't the woman's, and she's just a maid or wet nurse of sorts, or she adopted/found the baby. Description says true vampire, so it wasn't a vampire that came to be by being bitten by a vampire, it has true vampire lineage. So when the otherworlder came, it was born into a vampire family or just apparated out of nothing. However vampires are supposedly born in this world.

@sorakasturi that is very true. Especially because you have no idea what kind of person they were previous to being incarnated. For all you know, it may have been a murderer or some kind of scummy person that will backstab you. And if they were a person with shitty morals to begin with, they're just more apt to get even worse if they're born as a powerful monster.

Fed-Kun's army
Time for her to get jelly like "SHE REINCARNATED AS AN OP BABY, and i'm just a small spider... ._." or something, lol

@NexVoluspa
It's 159 but the order of events in the light novel is different than the web novel (vampire baby should've been right after the scene at by the sea). Also the manga shows none of the side stories, which will become relevant later on (they converge at 300 iirc).

Dex-chan lover
Our favourite vampire yandere takes the stage.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
Ah, little miss can't do anything right.

Sacred Beast arc! Woooo, she finally gets to kick back and relax. Not that it's going to last fufufufufufufufufu.

I think the weirdest part of Isekai is suddenly being white.
Anime glosses over it since all races look inexplicably alike.

But imagine growing up in Japan, a country that doesn't even allow dual citizenship. Then, suddenly--poof!--European.

I'm digressing. The point is, I was not picturing Sophia as a blonde.

@SemperSolus
I think you got it wrong.
Not really a big spoiler
There're other skin color.
What happens is that most characters of the series are either from Analeit, Sariella or Alleyus.
j0mdRjF.jpg

Jeskan (the only brown dude) isn't from the three countries I mentined.

@goodhunter
Both parents are human.
She being a vampire is just D fuckery.
Not plot spoiler
The Vampire and Progenitor are the Baby's unique skills.
Most of the reincarnated students got their unique skill from a certain aspect of their past lives.

tItd9z4.jpg

- Kumoko
Kumoko's character in a MMO was only oriented in speed and attack. Hence why her unique skill, Skanda gives her speed.

- Baby
In her past love she had a heart disease that made her feel extremely exhausted on the mornings and combined with her bad cares tooth made the other students call her Rihoko (Real Horror Kid).

D went further with her fuckery and made her a true progenitor. In the first place vampires in that world are extincted because the other 3 races (Human, Demon and Elf) hunted them down. Vampirism is treated as a plague mostly because most vampires just go berserk after their transformation.

Also Vampirism being a disease isn't tied to a race, that why the babies race is Human Vampire. And to be a progenitor you don't need to be pure blood just being born from a vampire.

Users who are viewing this thread