Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

@retard

Damn, how to upload here lol?

Anyway, you need to check Indonesian translation kiryuu on this site before your claim arises more.
Like I said the first two textboxes is basically proof of this scanlator is LITERALLY taking its translation there, not from your version.

As for typesetting, again check said things. That should clear your misunderstanding before you roast this poor, newbie scanlator even further.😀

Group Leader
@idle_af
huehuehue
it's fun commenting and replying here. So for now, I will just do that.

@Exmover
for an unknown reason, I'm getting excited for you guys commenting on my first upload, so... hehehe

@schyzd

No worries, I know that you're translating this for love and fun among the fans XD
quality can improve as long as you're serious about this

VIP
i respect the guy posting this soo much, if it happened to me, i would be already went mad.

Group Leader
@Exmover the typesetting is just that one bit, as i said. that's the only stolen typeset, at the end of the chapter. and ye... i said i wish him good luck? i don't know why you guys think im against him.... i hope he has the motivation to go through all of it :thinking: y'all are just making this seem like something it's not. i just pointed out what i thought was copied, one bit was straight ripped from meraki. the other, the dialogue was cuz of a script mistake (from what i understand)

*We're going to leave and take our stolen work with us!*
*OH NO WHAT YOU MEAN PEOPLE ARE WORKING ON THE STOLEN WORK WE WORK ON?!*
CY5QPoo

what the actual f... I guess the mighty vision of a legal site with no ads is a bummer.. so many mangas were deleted ... its a shame bruh..

Dex-chan lover
claiming as if a script mistake is somehow a proof of plagiarism is ridiculous anyway

@Retard_ why are u here speaking for the groups ? did they ask u to?
wHy dO yOu ThInK i Am aGaInsT iT?
your name, 100% you. You didnt point out shit, you harassed him for "stealing it" when he asked and got permission but that wasnt enough for you to shut up and u kept ranting about it.
No respect for you people, desperate to drag others down with u. You probably realise too that once this drama dies down your sites are getting even less attention because people dont bother to check 5-10 different sites for some manga that they like.

Group Leader
FYI this whole comment section is because the retarded retard is too retarded to realize that scanlators often don't retypeset generic groan, moan, pant or shout like AAAAAHHH etc since it's easily understood anyway.
I assume that Indonesian TL based their scanlation on Meraki's, so of course the "HAAAA" shout typesetting is exactly the same, because none of them bothered to retypeset generic shout like that.

high IQ post right here.

@schyzd

Of course many would respond. Well, it's a dick move taking this as part of your "scanlation training session" LOL

@retard

Perhaps I worded poorly. I'm only trying to prevent myself (and some) the prejudice on the pic you are showing. No matter how I see it, I can't help myself but thinking you are triggered to this low quality translation.

Contributor
@Kanami-chan
I assume that Indonesian TL based their scanlation on Meraki's, so of course the "HAAAA" shout typesetting is exactly the same, because none of them bothered to retypeset generic shout like that.
morgan-freeman-approves-of-this-message.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Gotta hand it to you, @schyzd, you handled this in a pretty mature way.

If I were in your place I'd already be screaming at people to go jump off a bridge along with their entire Discord fanclub.

lmao jb actually has dedicated fans willing to meltdown in comment sections for them? this shit is wild.

Users who are viewing this thread