Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

For those who want to know, this is about 35% of chapter 131 of the WN. Its only focus is the MC, but if the next few chapters follow up, it gives some world building and stuff that kinda explains some past bits and gives future motives of many people.

When they said she's got him, did they mean in that he'll want more sessions with her ,or that she has some sort of mesmer ability?

Dex-chan lover
@Krynh
They meant that he would sign up willingly because the benefit was that good. If he could get it again a few more times it would be even better. Plus no significant downsides to compair.

Basically would be similar to heroin, with all the addiction but without the other bad side effects. *note that he would not actually get an addiction, just that the experience and upgrade would be worth just about any cost.

In other words, it would be such a boost in power, where he would want to get even more, by just about any means. Him saying "we got him" is basically him saying he took the free trial which has never failed to make the user buy into it 100%, at least until now.

@spinaple
Well at this point she was already in cahoot with the other group from that other dimension. Thats what she does every time she level up other hunter, i.e. to increase the connection between them to the hunters.

Dex-chan lover
@Moderate-Reader
Nope, his dad
is more along the lines of a very powerful pawn which recieved a lot of power from another faction in order to monitor, and potentially kill or aid his son if he felt it was necessary to accomplish his task of preserving as much of the Earth as possible.

wow, he pulled a gun on a guy who finished the juju raid. I dont think the gun would even do anything to him

when you look into the abyss ,
the abyss also gazes back..... mrs selener

Yes, yes, we know; the MC is so 'stronk'.

No idea what those clowns thought they could do with those guns. Jin-Woo can take hits that cause stone to shatter, your pistol ain't doing much.

US seems to have one hell of a tactical advantage with that lady. It's a shame she can't use her gift more often, though. I would have figured someone of that level of importance would have an S-rank bodyguard or two when traveling; it'd be silly not to keep her super protected.

Is he holding his own consciousness but is he going to lose it to the true shadow monarch who is an implanted monster that is residing within him? That is my question

OP power gauging never gets old. and is funny to look at the expressions, im prob not the only one who thinks like this

Users who are viewing this thread