Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 75

Group Leader
Hope Jamini are reading this comment section. Let it be known that you lost more leaving this site than you'll ever get on your own site. Hope your Patreon stays as dry as a desert

The delay on releases actually made me go read some series on Jaimini's site.
But right now, seriously I don't want to go there. Not even MS was so shady

I like this translation better. Though I agree with previous comments here about using only one type of font, especially for dialogues since it's easier to read that way. I encourage the use of different fonts for his skill words like 'Arise' or his window stats/items box.

Thank you!

Thank you to whoever translated this, I was not going to the selfish former scanner's group to read this.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA! The drama continues. Group drama makes for a more humorous story than most manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for update, hope you will continue this, and the translation is good
Always good to see one of my favorite series on my favorite website

Dex-chan lover
I hope the guys that left mangadex never come back shamelessly. You dont want mangadex? Get cucked by kissmanga

haha beautiful. please snipe all the other series that were pulled as well. I welcome our new overlords!

I'm a reader, I don't really care where I'm reading as long as I can read the story. If the next chapter gets released here first I'll read it here. If JB releases it first I'll read it there.

Can we leave the comments to just the story now?

Dex-chan lover
so the ending actually flows in this one, but which one is more faithful to the raw... i guess i won't know since i don't understand Korean language..

Dex-chan lover
@dragonStrong there are some serious errors with what was in that pastebin btw, and the author really does not understand what actually happened in several of the cases, such as the holog comment about JB, which was actually him trying to get me to stop bashing JB in discord xD he was actually defusing the situation, i was the one who called them irrational first so he was saying that even if i was right about thme being irrational we should discuss with them not bash in discord xD

Users who are viewing this thread