Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
So nice to be able to read Solo Leveling on mangadex again... Thanks a lot for the translation !

Double-page supporter
@Antairan

"Tanker" is also a term used in mostly Oriental lingo for someone who tanks/soaks damage in MMORPGs. It's not limited to this translator at all, so I don't see it as a mistake.

Double-page supporter
Also why are the meaningless sideshow Japanese S-Rankers getting a whole sparring mini-arc? This is not how the original story went at all.

If I remember correctly, Goto was embarrassing Korean hunters and got into a match with our boy Jin Woo, and actually got the fear put in him just a bit. Also is that tired looking uncle-character supposed to be Goto? He was described more as a big guy, and kind of a slow-headed douchebag. His manager was the brains and middleman, if I'm not mistaken - who I don't even see here.

M2Z

Can wait to see MC in action but seeing these S-rankers fight is fine too ><
TQ so much for translation!

@Kayriel yes, thats how it happened. I wonder whats gonna change with this "small"change. Maybe they just want to show some of the side-cast before the upcoming events.

I mean, the drawer made some cool and seems like unnecessary character design for a bunch of guys who weren't really described/deepened in the ln. I bet they didn't change anything big in the plot but maybe we got some backstories or something like that. And yeah, there were the translator, the manager and Goto. But he wasn't really a slow headed guy he was just over the top egoist/who looked down on everyone. He simply couldnt belive that our mc is that much stronger than him (why he thought that he is an assasin, mc just too strong in fistfight to be a sorcerer) cause at "his world", where he is the top of the top, he extremly rarely saw anyone better than him.

Thanks For Your Hard work!! I Was So Waiting For This!!! So Happy!! Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't care less if this wasn't in the novel, I want to see how they face each others

Users who are viewing this thread