Solo Leveling

@septem They actually posted it on Wednesday on their website for at least the past month or so *maybe more but i wan't paying attention with a 24 hour waiting period for MD

Dex-chan lover
@Shaele: they lack the technology to properly rank anything beyond A rank. If something is not within E to A they know that it is S just because its beyond A, but after that they have no way to measure between S, SS or SSS (again, they can only measure exactly up to A). So you'd need to put the S ranks up against each other to even have an idea of who's stronger to say one is above the other (so S and SS for example). All they know is that there are difference in power even among the S ranks but thats as far as it goes.

Dex-chan lover
@nwm2 Read the (slightly) older comments. The only reason this has so many comments at all is probably because of the exact reason those chapters are missing, you probably can't miss it if you just skim through the most recent pages.

To be honest I don't even care that there is watermarks I'm just happy to read this chapter. Thanks peng

I kinda feel bad for them and all, but the Watermarks are asking me to search something that is in Korean....How do I do that with an english keyboard? Sucks to be them I guess, I'll just keep reading and hoping that this continues to be updated. Every little enjoyable thing I can find is a win in my book, to help counter the many bad things.

May have to stop reading this till someone decent picks it up. Thanks for the try but this is one series I can't read in low quality. Cause I'm sure as shit not going to JB's website.

@ThatOneJester on windows you can install new keyboard, like physically you have a qwerty or whatever and if you install another one if you use like A it could become Q. If you install keyboard for language like corean or japanese, writing the letters will give you the specific language character instead.

Dex-chan lover
I'll just copy paste what i wrote on the chapter's comment section:

Since the watermark is in Hangul, which most of us don't understand anyway, and the image quality is low, I'm guessing it's from whatever free raw provider the translator use. If you don't like it then volunter to redraw the shit out that watermark or just don't read, it's simple as that.

Y’all weaboos getting tilted cuz jaiminisbox isn’t on here. It’s cuz y’all too stupid to put a bookmark To go there. “I can’t handle going to two websites.”

Y’all lazy ass fatasses. Remember to wash that dirty ayehole that is festering with filth cuz u too lazy to go to two or three websites for you weaboo habit that you dare not reveal to that cutie that is out of yo league.

Well i don't mind reading while there is some watermark.

it still readable, so why not continue.

rather than waiting some bad translation who only know how to butthurt and cry, but sly.

Rules
Always upload releases from the highest possible quality source, which is usually the scanlator's website. Do not upload highly compressed and watermarked releases from aggregators, unless there is absolutely no other option.

well there is no other option, since some butthurt scanlation try to drop out and blame MangaDex. because they plot to get readers visit their site, so they can Increase their profit. ahhahaha
yeah go visit their site with annoying Ads, and some weird script running on background that makes your PC/Mobile slow, everytime you visit their site. Especially their HomePage.

Dex-chan lover
@Theshazbot what? was that even english? xD? Also some of us follow HUNDREDS of manga, we would have to favorite far more than a couple sites kek

Contributor
@Septem actually, JBox post it around 22:00 GMT+2. Which makes it 00:00 GMT0.

Also, if people are bothered by the quality, just read it on the JBox site.

Install Discord, join their server, subscribe to the role, and get instantly notified when its released.

Well, it makes me sad to see that JB did not take the toxic people with them when they left MangaDex, which, in my opinion, would not be necessary.
Unfortunately some people do not go to great lengths to be the trash they are, they criticize the translation (which is being done wonderfully) not in a constructive way, but to diminish the will of the team that translates it.
Some even complained about orthography (it was not said with these words but I will not go down to the level) that the translators used, however, the same ones who stammered, they wrote equally illiterate, which gives even a comic touch on the subject.
So, my dear friends who are more interested in the work than in the fights, support the team that is translating this work.

Users who are viewing this thread