Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 56 - Don’t Leave Me!

There are often certain elements that are forced into a story. Sometimes the reader can forgive the writer's bad premise and carry on with the tale.

With such a reclusive daughter, I wonder why her dad would be so forcefully aggressive with the concept of a boy being nice to her, spending time with her, etc. But hey. It's the whole key to the cross dressing, I suppose.

I do like the fact that the boy isn't "awakened" to anything, that this is a mere "pass key" to allow him to get closer to her. I personally suspect that "mom" knows, but mom's such a sweet gal I wouldn't put it past her.

It's very pleasing that the "awakening" is happening in her, rather than in him. 10/10 for that bit.

Double-page supporter
I've never heard kiting, training is what I hear in zombies

@Fujiwara_no_Sai Father's are often like that. Trying to be defensive. Sometimes for nothing, since he's genuinely nice.

Oh, I definitely think she knows. Mother just doesn't tell her. :)

@Seran61 hehehehe, yeah, the dad's a fun character. There's probably a heaping scoop of "daughter terror" that was added to her description of her father, as well.

Eyyy, glad we see eye to eye about mom!!

With such a reclusive daughter, I wonder why her dad would be so forcefully aggressive with the concept of a boy being nice to her, spending time with her, etc. But hey. It's the whole key to the cross dressing, I suppose.

@Fujiwara_no_Sai: I think the situation is half the answer. I'm sure the dad thinks the world of his daughter and he knows she's a great person to be around, but since she's a recluse and the boys wouldn't have spent any time with her (because she's a recluse) why would they be nice to her all of a sudden? Sure there are people who are just nice, but there are also people who are scummy and there isn't always an easy way to tell the difference. In the meantime, his daughter could get attached to them, if they are the later, even if she figures that out and distances herself, she may get hurt and become more reclusive. "Father's were boys once" Is the Justification I hear a lot, but in the end of the day, he's probably just worried that his pretty daughter would get taken advantage of or hurt because she doesn't know social cues and situations.

Funny enough, I don't know if it'd be worse if the Dad found out his daughter's 1st close female friend was always a cross dressing guy... hopefully we'll find out (Or hopefully not).

Users who are viewing this thread