Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 103

Contributor
I don't know if it should make me happy or sad to see the only problem they're facing is their inability to communicate... :worry:
And I'm pretty sure even if he said he wants to make these dolls professionally ASAP he'd like to continue making these cosplay costumes just as much but he probably has some inferiority complex again. And from the looks of it, Marin got unsurprisingly scouted which won't help closing the opening rift between these two...
I'd be positively surprised if Marin got actually contacted to inquire about the origin of the cosplay, but in this case it'd be even more important for them to talk...

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
God you people, I realize this recently, but people's tolerance with Manga having slower development is so low these days.

What we have been having recently is all great development, setbacks is basically the recipe for a big jump forward. But everyone always seem to dislike when things got shaken up, why the heck can't you all be patient?
If things went too smoothly, IMO it'd just make the Manga end sooner and imo, end up just as another romcom.
You can read comfy slice of life Manga everywhere, but Bisque Doll has never been one.

Dex-chan lover
they dragged out the Haniel design arc then added some random emotional trauma that has caused the two of them to start acting like acquaintances for no damn reason and now your shoehorning in some Childhood friend for good measure. I'm 90% sure the reason they took so long to make this chapter is because they know they've written themselves into a dead end and have no clue how to undo it.

Dex-chan lover
This was such an "empty" chapter. Nothing of particular note happened just a rehash of some forced drama we had months ago and the obligatory rival who is probably going to fill the childhood friend/promise trope. This is all speculation but this just seems like the editorial department just asked the author drag out the series for a few volumes with time tested cliches.

Dex-chan lover
I really love that bit from Gojou about his Grandfather. It really shows the respect and gratitude he has for his Grandfather for providing him and outlet or passion. Really giving more of a gauge for the reason for his perfectionist tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
The phone call interruption trope is so silly to me. Answering your phone mid-conversation with a friend would be crazy rude.
I think it's normal to check in current timeline especially if it was not a heated or deep conversation as this was not. He even says who it is and she says "it's okay", may be part of her pretending here, may be regular politeness considerign it's fam. If it was some telemarketer and he still picked up that'd be something else.

Dex-chan lover
All these people crying about this arc not being happy go lucky, bro its called having a story? You know? Not every manga has to be just straight from point A to B. The author clearly cares about gojo and marin , having them go throught REAL emotions , the fuck you mean "made up drama"? Both are trying to decide what they will be in the future, and if that would involve eachother. IT CLEAR its not an easy desition for any of them.
Have some patience for once.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG WHAT IS HAPPENIN??? TAKE ME OUT. WHERE AM I???????? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Marin hasn't put out that she was the cosplayer and Gojo made the costume with photos of the previous outfits!? Really? Man that is a bummer. Also, I despise the phone call from hell interrupting the talk that Gojo DESPERATELY needs.

God you people, I realize this recently, but people's tolerance with Manga having slower development is so low these days.

What we have been having recently is all great development, setbacks is basically the recipe for a big jump forward. But everyone always seem to dislike when things got shaken up, why the heck can't you all be patient?
If things went too smoothly, IMO it'd just make the Manga end sooner and imo, end up just as another romcom.
You can read comfy slice of life Manga everywhere, but Bisque Doll has never been one.
People might be more receptive to slower plot development if the actual content of the chapters was still engaging and interesting, but it has been very obviously padded for quite some time. The chapters including and following the Haniel cosplay are the worst offenders. The sheer number of pages dedicated to characters reacting to the Haniel cosplay, followed by even more pages dedicated to characters expositing on how popular it got, has made the chapters extremely repetitive. The plot isn't developing slowly because the author is taking their time to detail an interesting path from one point to the next. The plot is developing slowly because most chapters for the last 6+ months have included more panels that retread the same ground than panels in which something new and interesting is shown. The former would be great, and the latter drives people crazy.

Dex-chan lover
oh fucc.
INCOMING DRAMA AND MORE DEPRESSED GOJO

now it make sense why Gojo has white hair in Jjk. he been enduring tons of stress even in romcom manga

Users who are viewing this thread