Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
I still feel like the unresolved tension between Gojo and Marin is because during the making of the Haniel cosplay Gojo stopped making it for Marin's sake and started making it for himself. And it fully hit him during the photoshoot that he was so obsessed with creating a perfect Haniel he forgot that his original goal was to help Marin.

Can we just split gojo in half for both girls
gojos-return-gojo-died-1024x576.jpg
448725690_122110020806351488_3244687622670311977_n.jpg

Oki bri

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the biggest issue is she knows somethings wrong with him but doesnt say anything. which goes against her character from the earlier chapters in the series. The Author is doing this on purpose for some godawful reason.
Pre or post realizing she’s in love with gojo

Group Leader
I'll honestly say I don't even know where the story wanna go.

Wakana: confused at his momentary jealousy, but still going his days fine

Marin: confused at Wakana's glare and misunderstanding his words because of it

The blacky girl: regret maximum

I don't even think this gonna be love triangle. Just everyone having solo problem without connecting

Dex-chan lover
Alright, so this may be controversial, but I actually think this was a much needed realization for Marin. We know that Gojo would likely never voice for his own desires, as that just isn't the kind of person he is. Marin is way more extroverted and will always choose to "fill the void" with something she likes to do, or wants to do with Gojo, whenever they had finished a cosplay project.

This finally made her realize that Gojo isn't just her personal tailor. He still has his own dreams and wishes, all of which has gone to the wayside for the past while so he could focus on Marin.

This is pretty much textbook behavior for Gojo's personality type when they are paired up with an extrovert. They either lack the self esteem, are too timid to ask to do their own thing, are too considerate for their partner's enjoyment to stop them from doing whatever they want to do and focus on what s/he wants to do, or worries that asking for "their turn" will end their relationship/friendship.

So I am glad to see that Marin finally is recognizing this, and I am hoping she doesn't go overboard with her "follow up". She doesn't need to drop everything and do whatever Gojo wants, no matter what it is. That is wrong, and not what Gojo wants either. All she needs to do is tone it down a bit, let Gojo breath for a while, maybe take a cosplay break or he'll, maybe do a doll themed cosplay for Gojo.

But I honestly think that Gojo is the kind of guy who would be the most happiest if all Marin did was just come over and be in the same room as him while he does his doll work. She doesn't have to constantly talk with him either, just being there, silently reading or on her phone while just casually sitting on his floor or bed would be perfect. She doesn't need to be his audience, or take a fake interest in dolls just for his sake, just being there and being his supportive friend/gf is likely more than enough for Gojo.
The problem is that, like madzai pointed out to you, Gojo current projects, faithful Haniel costume and before that Akira's prop making, are due to him being into cosplay-making on his own, especially now that grandpa said to him his doll art got better as well due to his cosplay experience, so now he treats it as his another artistic job, with all the seriousness and tendency for overwork of the artist and professional craftsman he thinks is appropriate. He's the one who spend like weeks on choosing the kind of black that he deemed worthy for Haniel cosplay, and Marin can't really do anything about that, or she'd be butting into his own domain and telling him how to do his job, or telling him to compromise on his artistic vision.

Gojou current state is because of his own desires, dreams and wishes. He's just going overboard on them, because that's how he personally is. Look at grandpa, he doesn't think Marin is bad influence for Gojo's future as his sucessor, he only wants him to take care of himself more, just as Marin does.

Dex-chan lover
It wouldn't be so bad if the Manga was weekly, but goddamn. The long waits for zero or negative process are just too much

Users who are viewing this thread