Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
There never was much communication between Marin and Wakana in the first place, so it would be difficult to suddenly start it. They only ever talked about cosplay and related stuff, like the series the cosplay is based on. Of course some random stuff was there, like food and single meaningful lines allowing Marin to understand how much hina dolls mean to Wakana, but that's pretty much it. All that being said, though, Marin absolutely would be willing to talk about everything. She's that kind of person, but she's so enthusiastic about cosplay that she hardly would have had time to talk about much else. Maybe this wisdom from an older person will encourage Wakana to open his mouth and sort out this whole issue between them.

I always read both versions but I notice there are two pages missing @stupid_chris when you look at Tonikaku scans version of this chapter. Thanks for the translations.
Noticed page count difference too when got both translations via HakuNeko, but it seems to be resolved now...
Thanks for translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Recently I heard an interesting story that I think resonates with the message in this chapter... coming from the legend Kevin Conroy.

Resuming it a lot, when he was young and was doing theater for a living his father got sick and was in his last moments.

He was still conflicted about some things he didn't say to his father and how to visit him in his last moments, then a senior of his after hearing a little about his problems gave the advice that he should go see his father and tell everything he could... because when he finally passed away, if he left those things unsaid, he would live his entire life regretting having not said them.

I am simplifying a lot of the story, and I think I still got some details wrong, but... I think the meaning is the same, that what we regret sometimes isn't the things not done, but the things not said.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Do anyone know which song Nowa is singing? At first I thought it was

Edit: thanks for reference the music

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread