Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 105

Why do I feel that girl will take Gojo away from Marin, she already hurt him verbally because of her now she try to reconcile?

Double-page supporter
I don't know how but almost all people thinks that this is a "gojo problem". This is a "Marin problem" too man, and imo she is the first that need to start the talk (yeah she tried in ch 103 but well the author came up with the typical crap). Heck i even feel that she has being egoistic this entire arc, yeah Gojo is stupid and i don't know what is in his mind but the girl is no good either

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL! It's always nice to get to sit with the cast while they reflect.

Also glad for the confirmation that Usami is married because he's kind of perfect and it'd be so sad if he was single

I am so shocked by the vast amount of negative comments that dread the waiting period and the slow pacing of this series. I mean, they do nothing but complain, yet still return. I personally dislike the long waits as well, but not enough to make it a big issue. I simply look forward to the next chapter, hoping for good fortunes in Marin's endeavor for Gojo's love. Yet I cannot deny the very slow paced story, and do also wish it could be a little faster, especially with the newly re-introduced childhood friend. It seems there might be trouble like with Akira when she got introduced. I hope this series will resolve as the author intended though, and they do not rush anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Please Please just dont drag this out man. Just make them talk to each other im so tired of this drama.
green-mile-im-tired-boss.gif

There never was much communication between Marin and Wakana in the first place, so it would be difficult to suddenly start it. They only ever talked about cosplay and related stuff, like the series the cosplay is based on. Of course some random stuff was there, like food and single meaningful lines allowing Marin to understand how much hina dolls mean to Wakana, but that's pretty much it. All that being said, though, Marin absolutely would be willing to talk about everything. She's that kind of person, but she's so enthusiastic about cosplay that she hardly would have had time to talk about much else. Maybe this wisdom from an older person will encourage Wakana to open his mouth and sort out this whole issue between them.
They were actually together all summer but their relationship is almost the same as when they first met i hope gojo opens herself

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel that girl will take Gojo away from Marin, she already hurt him verbally because of her now she try to reconcile?
Do you really believe that? She probably thought Marin was Gojo’s girlfriend. She just wants to make Amends for the hurt she caused..

Dex-chan lover
It is nice to think that you can give your children a happy early life, and also give them sufficient skills and character so they will survive or even thrive as adults. When they are very young, anything that they do seems to carry them forward. They can be seen becoming stronger, smarter, more skillful. They also take up their own interests, and you want to encourage them to do those things that are fun and interesting.

But then you notice that they are no longer children. They are growing into adults. And if you're in a certain socioeconomic stratum in America, at least, you start to think of the future. And you start to realize that you yourself have been struggling to provide for your family, and that there were so many missed opportunities that could have brought you greater security and prosperity. Remembering the decision not to take Calculus, and how it might have narrowed your choices, becomes the basis for fear. Realizing that following your dream led to a decade-long hiatus into a failed venture for which you are still paying off the debt makes you want to keep your own children from doing the same.

Because the world is discernibly more harsh now. Opportunities seem so rare and narrow, and the wrong step can bring disaster. And so you harden your heart and tell your children that 'following your dream is nice, but not realistic.' You push them to take harder courses and not 'waste time'. You want them to deny themselves, thinking that they can find themselves again once they are 'settled' in a good position. And you fight with them. And they see you as someone trying to control them and maybe as someone trying to extinguish all of the joy and excitement in life.

It is done out of love and fear for those whom you love more than life. And everyone hurts for it.

Users who are viewing this thread