Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting real sick and tired of all the people complaining. Gojo is doing exactly what people have been bitching about—he's going to Marin and talking. Y'know what we're gonna see in the next chapter? More of Gojo and Marin talking. I think Marin is gonna do that "I'm talking over you so I can get this over with" thing that sometimes happens, but Wakana is gonna think back to, or even outright bring up what she told him way back at the beginning—that he should speak up. And then our two lovable idiots will lay out all their thoughts and feelings, potentially even letting slip that they love each other.

And I expect this will take three or five chapters. This was a slow cooker from the start; there's no need to get mad right as it comes to a boil.
People genuinely don’t know what they want but always find a way to pick apart even normal stories. As I slowly turn to dust in my old age these whippersnappers need a swift kick in the pants.

Dumb me all you want I’m right lmao :kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. THIS. The thing we all "love" - nonsense drama. And yeah, i can understand where Marin coming from ("stealing" his precious time he left with his grandpa to whom Gojo want to show his dolls, but bcs of cosplay he has no time to work on dolls), but this should be resolved through the conversation, not one-sided "i don't need you now". Yeah, i guess they still in their 15-16 years, stupid teenagers etc, but this crap still pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
OK, so far it appears the story is heading in the direction I don't want it to go. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything get solved in the next chapter ut I'm bracing myself for the worst.

Dex-chan lover
i won't be surprised if gojo won't ask for the reason and just go along with it, while thinking he's unworthy

eu estou chocada q acabou rapido esse drama pelo menos, agora é rumor ao drama 2
1 mês sem cap e já ta com uma cara d reta final

Dex-chan lover
Back to month between chapters? T_T pls no
Nah, It probably just went back to how it used to be, since when it was biweekly, author always took a break after a 3rd chapter or so, this is the 3rd chapter since it returned to biweekly and now is skipping the next issue like before

Last edited:
And here I am, waiting for the conclusion of the last arc to finally happen. All the agencies were looking for Marin, but it doesn't seem to have any repercussions yet. Hopefully, she uses the business card she received from that agency representative soon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bruh Gojo really can't take a break.
the moment his weight being lifted a bit from his shoulder and heart. another bomb is dropped on him

at this point it better for him Fighting Sukuna than dealing with this shit

Dex-chan lover
I am still having a hard time understanding what the issue is between them
Reading through previous chapters, I'm still unsure what Gojo is thinking, why he's down after the event. As for Marin, it seems that because of how Gojo is acting, she thinks she's bothering him, which lead to the decision that she should stop now, and (maybe) continue her cosplay journey with the pro agency
over all, it's frustrating that they are not communicating, especially this is long after the incident with the 1st costume. I expect that they will address and resolve this eventually, but man it's so straining to go through it when you only get 1 chapter a month or two

Last edited:
I just hope gojo didn't misunderstand why marin didn't want him to make her cosplay outfit. I mean i will misunderstand. Why you must say that now when you're popular now marin ? If i'm gojo i will think marin didn't want my help because she already popular so she can find another person to make her outfit.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

One drama sorted out. Now a new one is being started by the female MC. What's next? Will there be years of timeskip? :haa:
I have a feeling Gojou was sulking after the winter comiket because he can't figure out what costume to make next for Marin, thinking that the Haniel costume was so great that he might not be able to make another one that can make Marin shine even more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since marin still effin her own romance then non-chan could start anew with wac-chan

Users who are viewing this thread