Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
I am still having a hard time understanding what the issue is between them
Reading through previous chapters, I'm still unsure what Gojo is thinking, why he's down after the event. As for Marin, it seems that because of how Gojo is acting, she thinks she's bothering him, which lead to the decision that she should stop now, and (maybe) continue her cosplay journey with the pro agency
over all, it's frustrating that they are not communicating, especially this is long after the incident with the 1st costume. I expect that they will address and resolve this eventually, but man it's so straining to go through it when you only get 1 chapter a month or two
Part of it is probably tired/burnt out from all the works, the other parts...

Maybe it's envy, because he is barely "present" when the Haniel cosplay is celebrated, kinda like how director, storyboard, and animator can feel less relevant than the character's VA.

Or maybe because Marin is the center of attention, he feels like the photoshoot is there to celebrate Marin and no one else, making it less cathartic for Gojo.
If Gojo's objective is to impress Haniel's author, the author's approval from social media won't reach Gojo too.

or perhaps, he's jealous because he wants Marin for herself and no one else.

Gojo's problem seems to have been solved/lessen a bit though, it's Marin who I'm worried about.

Nah, It probably just went back to how it used to be, since when it was biweekly, author always took a break after a 3rd chapter or so, this is the 3rd chapter since it returned to biweekly and now is skipping the next issue like before
My whole reading experience started during the monthly era so I was unaware that was how they worked. Thanks for the info.

Well, she did only recently hear from the person she loves most in the world that he has a dream and that it does end up having deadline...so she THINKS she is the biggest hindrance in the world to him achieving it. That also means to her that she can't spend time with the person she loves most in the world...or see them...or talk to them...or anything related to them because again she believes she is the biggest hindrance in the world. She probably feels partially rejected by him when that isn't actually the case. So, I would say her 180 in demeanor is actually kind of normal for a teenager in her current position, sadly.
I also think back to when they were cleaning up the classroom. She probably feels bad because she thinks that she's taking advantage of him by making him do the cosplay. And that he might be too nice to say no.

Dex-chan lover
Please just resolve this issue between Marin-chan and Gojo-kun. FFS. If not, expect things are going for the worse. Marin-chan might become prey for these kinds of people:

1. Eyeless blonde
2. Sadistic Shota
3. Bald Black man
4. U.B.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This moment on, i will not mute my coms on any competitive games. I don't want this type of miscomunication with people.

Dex-chan lover
mike knew.... god bless his soul
also finally author cooking sth without black smoke coming from the kitchen

Dex-chan lover
YODeRDX.png

"Yes" manga is over next issue
lmao what kind of dumb question is this?

Supporter
I also think back to when they were cleaning up the classroom. She probably feels bad because she thinks that she's taking advantage of him by making him do the cosplay. And that he might be too nice to say no.
I mean... that isn't wrong. As I mentioned, the longer this goes, the more it feels like Gojou and Marin have a fundamentally unhealthy relationship. It's completely unidirectional in terms of emotional labor; Marin contributes basically nothing to the relationship besides demands for time and attention, and is nowhere to be found whenever Gojou is going through shit. Gojou honestly could do better than someone he has to basically be a mother for.

Dex-chan lover
Gojo, please don't leave that girl's house until you properly talk things through. For the love of God...

Users who are viewing this thread