Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 106

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting real sick and tired of all the people complaining. Gojo is doing exactly what people have been bitching about—he's going to Marin and talking. Y'know what we're gonna see in the next chapter? More of Gojo and Marin talking. I think Marin is gonna do that "I'm talking over you so I can get this over with" thing that sometimes happens, but Wakana is gonna think back to, or even outright bring up what she told him way back at the beginning—that he should speak up. And then our two lovable idiots will lay out all their thoughts and feelings, potentially even letting slip that they love each other.

And I expect this will take three or five chapters. This was a slow cooker from the start; there's no need to get mad right as it comes to a boil.

Dex-chan lover
glad they put aside the childhood friend drama in just a few pages, but now the forced af fmc drama bs commences. just hope it won't take up that many chapters and the author knows what she wants to do with the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Moving on!

ZmZGo9n.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, I was going to complain about that weird way to greet someone standing in front of your door but at least that meant getting this over with fast. Finishing one conflict fast (that had way too much build-up in comparison) just for things to get more troublesome :pepela:
Wasn't Marin that girl who was popular with everyone at school and even befriended a loner like Gojoh? I don't ask for much, just that she uses her mouth to have an actual conversation about things and not just do whatever thinking led to this solution.
Unless Gojoh questions here there and then and they actually talk things through properly, I can only see this sinking into stagnating depresso for chapters / months to come... :fml:

I wonder, I only ever see folks talking about Genshin boycotts (not that I end up being very successful) but if people stopped buying unnecessary-drama-arc volumes maybe this could help heal the industry/genre from that BS :dogkek:

Thanks for the upload!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At least this issue  should be pretty easy to straighten out.

Gojo: "But why? I thought we were doing great, and it's fun."

Marin: "But I don't want you to prioritize my interest in cosplay over your own in doll making."

Gojo: "But I like doing this too though."

Marin: "But you were all depressed looking. And for like, 2 weeks too."

Gojo: "Oh that? I was just dealing with some stuff, and with my cousin. But it's all been taken care of now, so I'm all good and ready to start this up again."

Marin: "Why didn't you tell me that! I thought you were mad at me!"

Gojo: "Why would I be mad at you?"

Marin: "Because I have been taking up all of your free time to do cosplay, which you could have been spending making dolls."

Gojo: "Ah... but I don't really mind doing cosplay stuff. Plus, it helps me learn and practice some things that could help me when I make dolls, so it's kind of a win win situation for me."

Marin: "Wait, so... that's it? I spent days stressing out over this, and a 5 minute conversation clears everything up? What the fuck?"

Gojo: "You know... if you were worried about something, then you could have just asked me about it."

Marin: "Yeah, I'll do that next time. And you better do the same as well. No more getting all quiet and depressed and not telling me at least why."

Gojo: "Alright."

There. Everything would be more or less fine and fixed if they just had this conversation.

Something tells me this may drag on for a few more chapters. But hey, at least their conversation has finally started.

Dex-chan lover
Aha! Thats what i wanted to see... This is exacly how it should be managed, learn, grow and forgive.
Now lets see what Marine feels...

Dex-chan lover
How the hell would you write yourself oyt of this corner author. Where is my lovey dovey cosplayer and cosplay maker go.

Reactions: Tlo
Fed-Kun's army
"after a ten-year time skip, Marin moves on and Gojo is still making hima dolls with his wife, non-chan "That would be the perfect scenario for the next chapter;)

I'm getting real sick and tired of all the people complaining. Gojo is doing exactly what people have been bitching about—he's going to Marin and talking. Y'know what we're gonna see in the next chapter? More of Gojo and Marin talking. I think Marin is gonna do that "I'm talking over you so I can get this over with" thing that sometimes happens, but Wakana is gonna think back to, or even outright bring up what she told him way back at the beginning—that he should speak up. And then our two lovable idiots will lay out all their thoughts and feelings, potentially even letting slip that they love each other.

And I expect this will take three or five chapters. This was a slow cooker from the start; there's no need to get mad right as it comes to a boil.
Genuinely don't understand why either, some seem to want a 'Prince saves the princess, happily ever after' one shot story or don't seem to understand that drama is an important story aspect of 'Drama' series and general build up of good story writing.
This series has had plenty of drama in it, and I hope that we see more of 'Non-chan' considering the impact they had on Gojou and what we saw of the events leading up to his trauma and them finally reconciling. I'm very curious of how the story continues from here, things could've continued to drift apart unresolved with Marin avoiding Gojou and him realizing too late considering how he is, but instead we have him actually showing up at Marin's place confronting her.
It feels like people really underappreciated how beautiful and well written the whole 'Angel' cosplay portion was and are just upset that things aren't 'happy-go-lucky' like the first few chapters were.
Sorry, I've just never felt this conflicted with a personally loved series and some of it's viewerbase before, but seeing so many of these mindless complaints so much on all the recent chapters really puts off others from discussing the series or even hurts some consumers enjoyment of it on this platform, which is blightfully frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
A decent end to the childhood trauma part, here’s hoping we keep that energy between the main couple here.

She needs a swift clonk to the noggin and maybe a hug.

Users who are viewing this thread