Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Aggregator gang
Though I'm glad that the story came to the point where it should've been but why does it feel like it's the end?
Doesn't feel anywhere near the end from my viewpoint.

Still have all the friends in hs and the working group along with sajuna and shinju. Not to mention the Tokio arc.

And I can see a dating arc where they have to go through that awkwardness.

I have a gut feeling there is much more story to tell.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't do it with courage. He did it because he was giving up. It worked out, but it was sheer dumb luck for him.
Nah. He even said this here - she taught him to look up, not down, as he was living his life. So this was not giving up, this was "whatever will be - will be" moment - looking up on his feelings. He was sure that she will tell him "sorry we just friends" or something, reflecting on his childhood trauma, but still said it, bcs couldn't bottle it up anymore. He is a blockhead, yeah, thinking that if he confess then it all over between them, yeah, for sure. But he was honest with himself there and with her, and it payed off.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I fell this wouldn't been so sudden and the whole drag wouldn't feel to stretched out, if this was at least 2 eeeks release. Monthly releas sure made things worse that it should've been.

Dex-chan lover
ok. i was expecting it would just end with gojo left the house feeling guilty while marin blushing and stuff like other romcom manga but the author hit us with a crit with that reply and kiss

Double-page supporter
people here that are saying this was too soon/too fast/speedrun are the same ones that on the last 5-10 chapters were saying "oh when is this going to end, shit's boring holy fuck just get together so I can stop reading", lmao, bunch of idiots.

glad about the new ship sailing and thank you for the chapter! and what a damn good chapter! :win:

Dex-chan lover
The worst part is that this reaction is totally on character from her lol

The worst part is that this reaction is totally on character from her lol
Why worst? Yes it's a little extreme of a change in attitude, but that's just how Marin is. Probably next chapter they will have an akward talk about all this....

Fed-Kun's army
107 chapters, pretty fast in comparison to some of its contemporaries.
Which it would be great, had the manga been weekly or fortnightly. But this manga not only has monthly serialization, but very big hiatus between chapters. Hence, 6 years has passed for this moment.

Reactions: Tlo

Users who are viewing this thread