Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Fed-Kun's army
I need a new cosplay arc now that this is over... dating chapters are good too. Maybe even those non-dating friend stuff they do sometimes.

uh . . . I don't know about this, I mean, we knew Kitagawa was crazy over Gojou, but did we see any signs that he was head over heels for her too? 'Cause I don't really remember seeing that, except maybe for the whole cosplay thing.
Dunno, I think this could have gone many different ways, and most of those were better than a random love confession outta nowhere.
Don't get me wrong, I'm down for romance between these 2 as much as the next guy, but I would have enjoyed it more if it made sense.

His feelings for her have been evolving over the course of the manga. I definitely don't think he's been in love with her for as long as she's been in love with him. I really do think it was Comiket where he finally realized it. It's really not random at all.

From chapter one Gojou was attracted to Marin's body and her personality. "Someone from another world." Through the cosplay, he realized his feelings a little more. Shizuka -> "You were beautiful." Liz -> Boner inducing. Rei -> realizing the way he looks at Marin is the way he looks at Hina Dolls. Haniel -> Obsessive, Possessive, Maniacal gaze at her beauty. He was too insecure to put it into words, or even consider the possibility.

This is a really thoughtful breakdown of how his feelings have been shown to the reader over time.

I can kind of see this take. My reasoning is that maybe Gojo's signs are more subtle...

MAYBE!? Is there anyone whose signals are less subtle than Marin's!? Gojo's emotional signals are so subtle even he has trouble reading them sometimes. This whole manga is about a girl who wears her emotions on her sleeve and a boy who buries his. Marin is so unsubtle that they actually grabbed my attention and diverted it away from some of the subtle signs we've been getting of Gojo's feelings. After reading these comments, I'm kinda inspired to re-read the manga.

now I am thinking which arc will start them making more cosplay or Wakana Gojo being suffocated to death by Mari still thou the anime season 1 was too good I am thinking about what this confession chapter will look like animated still waiting for season2 Well months and months for the chapter was worth it to seeing confession after 3 years of waiting still looking forward to more chapter.

Last edited:
First, remember there is still the problem of Marin being hired for cosplay but not counting with Gojo for that anymore. I assume that, from there, the next step is Marin convincing that agency that Gojo is actually talented at cosplaying fashion.
True, I think that will e an interesting arc or chapter. it shouldn't be hard to get them to see Gojo's talent. It might even be somthing like "We only wnat the one who made the cosplay" or something like that. And Gojo saying something like "I only wnat to creat cosplays for Kitagawa"

The past couple of chapters have been so heavy and moody that I forgot she had that side of her.

Users who are viewing this thread