Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
Not celebrating is not the same as not having the knowledge, please read what I said properly.

It's like talking to a damn wall at this point. You're starting to sound really, really dense.

Here are a few questions for you.
  • Can you remember which major cosplay event Gojo is crafting this costume for Marin is?
  • And do you know when winter Comiket is held each year?
  • Finally what is the significance of Christmas Eve to the above questions, especially this year’s winter Comiket?

Dex-chan lover
People who say romance was the main attraction to this series and anyone who thinks otherwise is "delusional" sure are making a lot of assumptions that what the loud minority likes is what the majority also likes. Remember that most people who read any manga aren't also on the forums talking about it.

Doesn't it make more sense to consider that romance was just part of a very charming package at the beginning? And just how much romance was there? How much of everything else?

We don't know what the mangaka has planed. It's not our story to tell. This may turn into something very special, or may become mediocre overtime. However, that opinion will vary from person to person. Remember to be respectful and kind to one another.

Dex-chan lover
Here are a few questions for you.
  • Can you remember which major cosplay event Gojo is crafting this costume for Marin is?
  • And do you know when winter Comiket is held each year?
  • Finally what is the significance of Christmas Eve to the above questions, especially this year’s winter Comiket?
Why the fuck do these questions even matter?

The point was Gojou was being oblivious to Marin's intention of celebrating Christmas with him holy fuck. GOJOU WAS BEING OBLIVIOUS.

Do you get it??? Why are these stupid ass question that has no relevance to what I said are being asked???
Holy shit you're actually 100% dense motherfucker. I'm actually done replying to you. Absolute oblivious moron like Gojou.

Dex-chan lover

The point was Gojou was being oblivious to Marin's intention of celebrating Christmas with him holy fuck. GOJOU WAS BEING OBLIVIOUS.

Do you get it??? Why are these stupid ass question that has no relevance to what I said are being asked???
Holy shit you're actually 100% dense motherfucker. I'm actually done replying to you. Absolute oblivious moron like Gojou.

The Event they are going to happen two days after this chapter! Gojo doesn’t have time to celebrate and Marin should know this to begin with before hand. Which is possible why she isn’t annoyed!

Edit: By the way, winter comiket is happened on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day this year because that’s the last weekend of the year and it will never clash with the national holiday that is the new year celebration!

Last edited:
Contributor
"Potteto Salad"

Mmm... I see what you did there.

I love how gramps went in for the save there. Nothing like a little dose of wisdom and insight from your elders to help this young (future) couple. She's understandably disappointed and miffed about the dinner, but this is a side of Wakana that Marin will have to be able to deal with, if she really does want to be with him. Likewise, she also has her own quirks that he should prepare to handle.

A few people are reacting to Wakana like he just ignored his girlfriend, but... they aren't even dating yet. I'd be pissed too if this was after they've already started going out, but it's not. It's not like Wakana is deliberately and maliciously ignoring her, it's extremely obvious he's still tunnel-visioned on his work and he's the kind of guy who just can't help but get too absorbed into it. It could also be seen as a personal flaw of his that gives him room to improve on as a character.

Sure, this is a step back in their relationship, but it also sets up the possibility of him having to make it up to her later on.

Dex-chan lover
its all fun and dandy... but how long has it been since their school festival? Sure the story focus a lot in the cosplay, but can we get a revive about the romance? Bro dont even get a lil excited to see her in those sexy clothes.

Dex-chan lover
its all fun and dandy... but how long has it been since their school festival? Sure the story focus a lot in the cosplay, but can we get a revive about the romance? Bro dont even get a lil excited to see her in those sexy clothes.

About 3 months, more or less. The school festival happened in September and comiket happens on the last weekend of the that doesn’t clash with New Year’s Day (which is the sort of national holiday that Christmas Day is in the US) so funny enough this year comiket takes place on Christmas Day which is just a normal working day in Japan. But back on point, its only been 3 months more or less and the entire series hasn’t gone through a whole calendar year yet.

Double-page supporter
Since this ch that Marin is being too egoistic or selfish and maybe since the first ch. But maaaan the main problem with this manga is the monthly schedule

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Reading comments on this manga is insane. I can see that people do not cope well with reading serializations - reading one chapter at a time makes the reader feel there is little progress and that things are dragged out longer than they actually are. I’m totally fine with the pacing of this series, and am not devoted to any one aspect. I like the characters and think they’re entertaining; I’m also ok with the author choosing to not meet expectations, because if every story I read went along with my expectations, they would be predictable and formulaic.

Marin and Gojou operate on different wavelengths and always have. Their expectations are not the same and Marin is a very much impulsive in-the-moment emotional type with lots of quick highs and lows whereas Gojou is a slow-to-react obsessive creative type that lives in his head most of the time, with a tendency to overthink. The contrast and mismatched situations is what makes most of the comedic aspect of this series - it’s like they’re playing the straight man/funny man trope with a romantic subtext. They both played shining examples of themselves in this chapter 🤷🏻‍♀️ I love that grandpa noticed that Marin’s “cooking dinner” involved only cutting up veggies.

As a side note: Christmas may be a huge couple’s holiday in Japan, but like Valentine’s Day, only people that are in relationships or pay attention to romance care enough to specially recall it. In manga, it’s actually pretty common as a trope to have one party not recall that Christmas/Valentine is a special date, and IRL lots of people (usually guys) get in trouble for forgetting Valentines. Why anyone expects Gojou to think in this direction is beyond me.

You’re such and obnoxious cunt it’s insane😭

Users who are viewing this thread