Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Come on... Please no third party interference. Ugh... (I can't case anyone wants to criticize me for my inflexibility of "I'll like no third person in this ship", fuck you.)

I Find it funny that so many people complained about the blackmail, the naked loli, the sheer ridiculousness of taking a shower in a strangers home, but no one said anything about how she figured out that Kitagawa had that costume made for her and subsequently came to the conclusion that this business is obviously where it was made. Like...
i know she tailed him back here after they came back from the cosplay event because he said out loud he made it.
but no one thought that was weird?

just wondering, do people in japan actually do that? like offer people baths in their house? i mean i wld be scared as fuck if that happened to me.

this dumb loli is going to threaten our boy with legal action just because he saw her coochie? damn shame

Dex-chan lover
yeah there's a little metoo bs but this is an obvious upgrade on the other girl, since she's plausibly still a virgin, though it's a bit of a stretch still if she's a cosplayer too

this is way better than the trap we were predicting back in vol 1

... I don't like her. Ppl like her do this shit and that's why sometimes real sexual assault survivors are not believed. Threatening that when it's not his fault is effed up. I guess he's gonna be nice and say fine but if it were me I'd say uhhh gtfo and just try to report me.

Users who are viewing this thread