Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Like most here, I can't even think of affording this manga in my country so I'm fucked I guess. Thanks anyway.

Double-page supporter
Nothing is good in 2020, isn't?
RIP my monthly insulin.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to point out that Nagatoro is still being translated while official mangas are being sold. I know because I have been both buying them off amazon and reading fan translations

Fed-Kun's army
Its too bad having to wait until next year to continue this, Its real good too

Dex-chan lover
What a chapter to go out on, damn. I understand why you guys dropped it but the degenerate in me hopes another group picks this up asap. I will support the author if it hits my area because this story deserves it, but to hell waiting a year for new chapters man. I need my monthly dose man, somebody save us!

Aggregator gang
@Kannagumi unfortunately its a rule in this site, once a manga gets an oficial translation it becomes forbidden to keep uploading it in here, its good that this site is trying to help boost official sales but by the time they catch up either we loose interest or forget about it, also many of us get the shaft really hard when we cant buy it.

Double-page supporter
This is so popular that I’d be very surprised if no one else picked it up. Hopefully someone does.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sussudio u took the words right out of my mouth.
I'm gonna looks for raws first tho. This chapter is a big cliffhanger 😅

Dex-chan lover
Well hopefully another group picks it up. Otherwise we're waiting two~ years for official translations to catch up (assuming they don't just abandon the series) and then a few weeks for our lord and savior Danke.

@zeroxjac: You are misinformed, the only thing this site does not allow is uploading rips of official english scans (See rule 2.2).

@zeroxjac

Nope. The only rule on that is that you cannot upload official translations. You are free to upload fan translations of licensed works.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh come OOONNNN :( :(
Waiting for Square Enix US release to reach volume 5??

Their staff might already dead because of pandemic...

Or better, WE ALL MIGHT ALREADY DEAD by then, judging by the scale of catasthrope of 2020

Well, time to start wainting for the Spanish translation then.

Users who are viewing this thread