Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Eh... I get why this series is being dropped, but it would be nice if some groups understood that not everyone here lives in a country with the official release or can afford to buy it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thing like this is why I sincerely wishes that all mangaka migrate to Fantia and no more relying on publisher

Fed-Kun's army
>not long until it's caught up!
>4 months until we're 3/5ths of the way caught up
Ffs

Dex-chan lover
i'm sorry but "soon" and vol 3 in december (when the last chapter you scanlated is volume 5) are NOT compatible. that's not "soon", "soon" is "next week" or next month at best.

I hope some other group picks this up because i'm sure as hell not going to wait for... dunno... friggin june of 2021 for the "official" volumes to catch up to where we are now, and then wait 4+ months for each new volume. No fucking way.

exactly like @StrangeStripes said

I'll say it again for the millionth time. Buying the translation book DOES NOT HELP THE SENSEI. The writer was paid by original publisher full stop. Then Japanese publisher sells the rights for one sum to other publishers. The other publishers then make money selling however many copies to book stores, Amazon, etc. There is NO amount per book going back to the Japanese publisher, much less the writer/artist.

If you want to support the writer, find their patreon, and donate directly. If patreon does what it should, then one day we'll be able to cut the publisher out of the mix completely, and the author will be paid directly by the readers. So, um, FUCK THE PUBLISHER. Do not buy translations. Support the author in other ways.

Fed-Kun's army
@Promontfort

Because like @princeofcups posted

If you want to support the writer, find their patreon, and donate directly. If patreon does what it should, then one day we'll be able to cut the publisher out of the mix completely, and the author will be paid directly by the readers. So, um, FUCK THE PUBLISHER. Do not buy translations. Support the author in other ways.

Lots of newcomers and doujinka are starting to use fantia/hiccear/patreon to reach wider target, especially overseas, without relying on publisher

Double-page supporter
@Strelokest That makes a lot more sense. I was confused at first because there are plenty of manga here that have official translations and they’ve never been removed or anything.

Double-page supporter
I'll reads this in aggregate sites then fuck "official" translations. Anybody worth their salt knows the author (and the artists, the assistants, etc) get a small cut.

Dex-chan lover
What? Why?
Makes no sense but I hope the best for you guys!

Double-page supporter
thanks to the translator group for the monthly fluff you had to ended just when she drop the L bomb right :( there goes another cute gyaru series

@princeofcups
Question does the author receive any money for the sell of the rights to foreign publisher? and I always thought that writers received some kind of bonus if their work has a good reception domestically, but yeah I think the global sales doesnt really affect the author in any way

I’ve never quite understood the whole “don’t buy official translations the author doesn’t get compensated” thing. Even if it’s true that the author doesn’t receive any money (which I doubt) you would think that manga sales could help determine international interest/potential in the series which could eventually help with obtaining an anime, merch, etc.

she voicing her feeling and that notice is the polar opposite, that's so sad

anyway thanks for your hardwork translating this mango until now guys

Users who are viewing this thread