Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

If they're fucking with the title and calling it "my dress up darling" I already have zero confidence in the translation being anything good.

Double-page supporter
Sigh.
Another manga that will never get published where I live, which the official US translation won't be good anyway and will have a very small success due to the title... Which means even the official publisher is likely to drop it after some point.
Anyway, the one I want to support is the author. Let's be real : buying the translation will get almost nothing back to the author. I wish I knew how to read raw sometimes...

Hope another group picks this up. As far as I'm concerned groups should keep going until they get a DMCA takedown request.

>be me
>country where this isn't translated
>knowing this is a correct choice for the group but no more cosplay fluff
sW15A6Ax_400x400.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work in bringing us this far, Moe Panda. Truly appreciated. Your work was high quality. I wish you luck with your other projects!

@Glomoro we act like we'll never read it again because that's exactly what happened to a ton of other mangas before this one lmao. A work being dropped and never picked up by another group is a common occurrence, especially when the reason why the group dropped it is that an official translation is about to be released.

I want to believe that someone will pick it up, I really do. But I'm not expecting anything tbh.

Dex-chan lover
> confession PROGRESS
> serialization GOOD
> stop the tl OH NO

A rollercoaster of emotions...well, let’s hope it will continue sooner or later...

Thank you for your hard work.
But I really hope another group will pick this up. The manga is not available in my country.inport costs from the us are pretty expensive, and there is a really high chance that it would land at customs, so I'd have to pay even more.
Not to mention that some English manga just would fit into the manga collection of my native language.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro dude, we are just facing reality - to many titles were dropped after 50-100-200 chapters, when they were licensed and never picked up, bcs TL groups are scared of the legal issues with the US (not Japan) publisher.
Wotaku no Otaku was picked up only after year passed, and there at least few mangas in my list, that are already completed, but, were dropped 10-20 chapters before an ending bcs it was licensed.
Well, I really hope, that someone would pick this up too, bcs I really love this manga, but you gotta be realistic, when you already saw a lot of examples, showing you, that it maybe wont happen. Sad, but truth.

Been a pleasure to read this from you guys! Thanks for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
That butchered title translation, and the shit official translations even popular manga have been getting makes me worried about the quality of translation this manga will get...

Fed-Kun's army
Well, RIP me ever getting to read a conclusion to this series I guess. That was fun while it lasted.

For the inevitable minority of people thinking "why not just buy the official volumes", as much as I would love to directly support the author, do you really think if I had enough disposable cash to buy volumes/tankoubons or official reader site subscriptions I'd be using a site like this to read otherwise legally available manga in the first place? To say nothing of the fact I'm not personally a fan of a number of "official translations" since I find them to be inferior to the efforts of a lot of the high quality scanlation teams in both their approach to localising content and in poor release schedules.

Users who are viewing this thread