Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Last translation chapter is confession
Ah you guys end it in a good way
Thanks lazypanda, gonna miss your credit page

What is sad for me is that, where I live, is very expensive to get official english mangas, it is so much taxes piled up that you could buy it about 5 times.
I'm gonna miss this manga, hope to get an official translation here where I live in a few years.
And thanks for all the translations, you are doing God's work.

Dex-chan lover
I understand, but this is why officially licensed manga aren't more popular. Waiting a year and a half, at minimum, to be caught up to where the original Japanese is already at is stretching it. There have been times where I've also browsed artist's Twitter feeds and seen future spoilers. That only increases in possibility when you start having a gap of 1-2 years (or more...) from where the official releases are and what the artist is currently posting.

Imagine if you had to wait 1-2 years in a delay for every piece of media you consumed. Could you imagine Avengers Endgame if you had to wait 1.5 years for an official release in your country/language? I was seeing spoilers posted in both English and foreign languages hours after it premiered, FFS...

U g h. It's not like I don't wanna support the author, but it's going to literally take years for us to get to new material.

Dex-chan lover
Ughh...this is too bad. But, thank for your work until this point.
Now, you can rest now...in peace.

NOOOOO DON'T STOP PLEASE!!!!! My copy already came in a while ago but please no...............

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 You guys are gonna stop... does this mean I have to pay up 😭, also sorry

Fuck this shit, why is everybody dropping manga? First we lost Grand Blue, then the majority of Shonen Jump, now this?? I understand that this isn't right, but what are we supposed to do? It's not like there's anyone out there providing up to date, high quality manga translations

Dex-chan lover
Ugh its always frustrating to see things turn out this way for scanlations. I hope another group comes and picks it up or else it would be a couple of years before it catches up :\

Oh welp one of my favorite manga getting dropped, this makes me motivated to learn the goddamn weeb language, just so i have no problem waiting for the translations, well anyways thank you for your hard work o/

I was wondering why this chapter had so many comments. I was hoping it would be related to the content!

A shame about it being dropped by MOE Panda but I appreciate their stance. They can be proud in knowing they helped it find an English language audience.

well thanks for the chapters, and damn now i wanna learn japanese so i can fucking read the damn manga

Users who are viewing this thread