Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

@yasashikakashi slr, that's all fine, but I recommend using the dark theme especially at night time because it's less detrimental to your eyes while saving battery at the same time

But you do you I guess, and I'm just promoting the dark theme as a user anyway lol

Double-page supporter
I've seen a lot of girls cosplaying boys, but boys cosplaying girls is super rare. Pyro is the only example I can think of off the top of my head haha. Are there any popular/famous ones?

Dex-chan lover
Just goes to show that boobs transcend genders and sexuality

Double-page supporter
it's so precious how genuinely excited gojou gets about all things cosplay now <3 he keeps asking for all these male to female crossdressing tips it makes me wonder if maybe he wants to try it himself lol i hope he does PLEASE COSPLAY WITH MARIN SOME DAY

Dex-chan lover
@torikun I think I've seen one on imgur before that a lot of people seemed to know of, but I can't remember the name. What I do remember is the way I saw them was in a video some guy was taking at an event. Video guy's like "Damn, you did a good job on that costume. Looks cute as hell," and then a deep voice replies "Thanks, dude." "Oh Jesus, you're a man?" "Yeah." "Well shit, still cute though."

Or something, paraphrasing from memory and all.

Dex-chan lover
huge boobs.

i mean some serious honkers.

a real set of badonkers.

packin some dobonhonkeros.

massive dohoonkabhankoloos.

big old tonhongerekoogers

Users who are viewing this thread