Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Im not into traps not crossdressing but i have to give my respect to this man. That is some serious dedication for that crossdressing.

Fed-Kun's army
On page 9, by "smiles" he meant "laughs." You can only tell from context 'cuz Japanese people usually use the same word for both.

Aggregator gang
About half of this is relevant and the other half is nostalgic. I wish I was half as convincing though...

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin
Will only cost you a fortune and possibly a lot of your body/facial hair. (you don't just regrow your eyebrows overnight)

Dex-chan lover
Wanna see boobs Gojou?
Just ask Marin, she'll gladly show you hers

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod
It's a 2-panel tragic sideplot of a man turning gay within a second, and not even realizing. Real pullitzer material there.

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt Someone once bet a Discord full of cosplayers $50 that none of us could balance a quarter on their nipples, obviously in an attempt to see some titty. None of the girls took the bait and the kid kept going on about it, so I took a picture of one of my (silicone) boobs sitting on a dinner plate with a quarter balanced on the nipple. Added an "okay, pay up!" caption and posted it.

The kid got mad at me and bailed. Never got my $50.

Double-page supporter
Drag queens have some amazing tricks to create the illusion of boobs with just make up, angles, and shaped clothes. Was funny to see similar techniques used here.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's just a drawing and you don't have to know the whole backstory... *saving that huge honkers page*

Dex-chan lover
If i'll ever need to infiltrate an all female society built underground after apocalypse caused by androcide superweapon attack i'll know where to look for tips

reading this as a coser myself is super helpful \ /
good boobies are really expensive though!!

Fed-Kun's army
"LETS GO SEE SOME BOOB!"
5 minutes later...
"What? The police? Why are they here?"
"Mister, we need to have a nice long talk, please come with us..."
XD

Users who are viewing this thread