Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
anyone who ships these cosplay dorks is a good person in my book

@ickdrasil why magical world?
I think what @riseone said is right, I've never seen and never been in a situation like that and I find that bullying someone for his/her differences is just stupid.
But everyone has opinions it's the way you say it that counts.

@Enny2209 yeah I want to go back and grow up where ever you did cause it was not like that AT ALL in my schools. People were bullied horribly for often no reason other than being different somehow. I think your experience is the exception rather than the rule.

Fed-Kun's army
@RiseOne Well, I've heard that "do you even eat?" line they used as an example of bullying at least a dozen times. I wouldn't have called it bullying with the tone of voice in which it was said to me, though, not even once. Shrug.

Dex-chan lover
@RiseOne
>is it actually a thing?
Yes, I've been on the receiving end of it. People do it just for heck of it

Dex-chan lover
...I gotta admit, I'm one of those people who finds crossdressing weird, but still, that ex is an A-class jerk. She don't like his hobby, just break up then. Breaking up after destroying the outlet for his hobby/fashion/whatever? That is a dick move and I hope she never finds her perfect one.

Dick move. Heh.

Dex-chan lover
With this I got the same feeling that I got out of the rain chapter of The Dangers In My Heart

"God, he's hot. Damn you, author."

*Clears throat*

Anyway, I like that neither of them actually get jealous over other girls and boys they come across even when affectionate. And oh boy do they come across some good-looking people because of theit hobby. I know they aren't dating yet, but is quite obvious that he likes her back so is refreshing to not have all the drama that romance series usually portray in this situations.

In fact, it's funny because they are able to say that other people are cute or hot and have inmediately the other agree without second thoughts. It's beautiful, I'd like to be like that in a future relationship.

Dex-chan lover
... That guy would be a hit as a boy band member...

"Cosplaying together like that" he says... I wonder if he knows that MC is in his casual wear and not cosplay...

.. but if you happen to open the closet and see the zombie heads in the fish tanks, run and don't wait for the owner excuses

Dex-chan lover
Its okay, just imaging him without clothes.... (*inappropriate boner pop out) Dude, what the fuck

Aggregator gang
Gojou is a sweet baby that must be protected i love him so muchxhwksfn🥺🥺🥺💞💖

Users who are viewing this thread