Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Mom, i love him. I want a crossdressing pretty boy husband too.

Also, is his ex-gf insane? Aren't costumes expensive? How could you ask someone to throw them away.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get more crossdressing chapters just to piss off the assholes reading this manga.

Dex-chan lover
A great chapter, yet the section is filled with retards who haven't matured past age 14, god i hate Twitter, everyone from there is an utter moron.

Fed-Kun's army
An interesting glance into the often overlook aspect of people who has crossdressing as a hobby

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha so cute!!! They're both so flustered by him!

Contributor
Well, at least this arc is over.
It was not bad, but a little too long maybe.

I want some drama now.

Like, you see these drawings in manga and say that they are cross dresser you can barely tell that they are cross dressing or not because they draw them like other female characters. But when you see a cross dresser at a cosplay event IRL and they look like the opposite gender that they represent, it's really cool how they managed to do that.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty decent chapter, until Kitagawa crying over the story and totally ruined the immersion. Felt so dumb there. Who the fuck would cry over something like this? Would have been better to write her being all pissed off angry face instead of crying a river over it. That's just dumb. She's a god damn gyaru, not some fragile emotional wussy.

Group Leader
I was hoping for more romantic development since she said I love you over the phone but I don't mind the pace as everyone around them knows they are soulmates

ngl the crying part didn't make sense to me, i mean i know you would be sad, but not that sad, at most, i would've expected her to be quite angry

Dex-chan lover
Who the fck doesn't like Marin crying???

It demonstrates she has emotional intelligence and is empathetic af which is pretty much the reason we like her in the first place

"BuT mUh CRyInG rUiNs thE iMMerSiOn"

Clearly some of you haven't talked to enough empathetic girls. Which is ironic because usually I have to call out unrealistic portrayals of women, not defending it

Users who are viewing this thread