Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Coming from an east-asian background it felt quite normal for Marin to cry there... I mean even Goujou was barely holding back his tears.

But at the same time its very difficult for me to imagine any of my English speaking friends shedding tears in that situation, so I kindof get the ‘loss of immersion’ too...

Fun stuff

Damn, that was pretty emotional. I like how he was only portrayed as crossdressing because he likes it and that's VERY OKAY!

@Pandawanka 100% agree with you. I don't know if it's because a part of the reading audience are immature and/or lack emotional intelligence. Tbh, I think some people are confused that rather crying because of sadness, I think Marin was anger crying? I do it myself, not that I understand why I do, but the teargates just open when I'm extremely frustrated.

dude anyone who piss on him is a fucking dumbass

also Wakana getting flashback to that time he's pissed on because he loves Hina dolls

Banned
Losers in here be like "GoOd RiDDanCE nO LgBTT IN MY MaNGa"

Fail to realize crossdressing has nothing to do with gender or sexuality. But I bet they wouldn't say shit when a girl does it but instead be like "oMG TomBOY WAiFUUU".

This manga is about a guy who loves cute things but putting on a skirt when you're a boy is too far? Fuck off 🖕

Hypocritical pieces of shit. I too hope there's more of the crossdresser in the future. Cause he's cool and pretty HOT. Much unlike the assholes in here who are probably fat and living in mom's basement hugging the cum stenched shit waifu bodypillow.

@smolbaka they are afraid if they find a male person hot they will "catch the gay" and because they are mentally children, they have to hate the Other because they are extremely uncritical in their thinking.

Really, it's a major blight on the moderation staff of this site that such poster types are allowed to run free.

And then you have people like that person who apparently didn't even think bullying is a thing? Like, what a sheltered, privileged life they must have led to reach this point without ever experiencing it in any form, either witnessing it or being a target, holy moly

Users who are viewing this thread