Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it's over. Hopefully we can go back to the dumb couple being a dumb couple.
Honestly, I always find this type of plotlines always feel half-baked to me considering 99% of the time the character who crossdresses is a 10/10 who can do it and perfectly looks like a girl when dressing up. Really defeats the "Just be urself" message when only such a lucky minority is the one that can truly get away with it.
Good fucking luck anyone telling you look cute, and actually meaning it, otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
@RiseOne It depends on where you are. Bullying based on differences is more of a problem in social groups that value homogeneity and shared experience. (And among kids, who generally have trouble understanding that other people may not share their sense of priorities and there's nothing wrong with that.)

Although, if you read page 3 again, the people in the flashback aren't bullying him directly. Three out of the four panels are remarks directed at people other than him. He feels picked on because their opinions of him are all remarks on how he doesn't match up to masculine ideals.

I...love this manga so much.
I was coming to say my piece about how awful it was to treat people like that, but then Marin and Gojou showed my exact feelings and I love them for that.
Also, he's HOT, I'm happy he got to meet such wonderful people and keeps on doing his hobby. He's also on the MarinxGojou ship, so, loving his character.
Thank you so much for the update!!

Imagine being that girlfriend and having shit taste. Could have had the rare cross dressing boyfriend to dote on....
Plus, how are you gonna make your boyfriend stop his hobby?? Relationships are about supporting each other not tearing each other down.

Double-page supporter
@Lucklesssss LMAO when you suck at forming a cohesive argument so much that you blatantly ignore the part where he threw away all of his cross-dressing supplies because a pair of tits said so. Topkek

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he is not another contender for the Gojoubowl.

He and Gojou would make a handsome pair, though.

Dex-chan lover
When I heard she thrown out the clothes, I could hear the words "she belongs to the streets"
Gojou crossdressing when?
@koezh I don't think just crossdressing falls under LGBT

Users who are viewing this thread