Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
The whole crossdressing thing is not something that I'm comfortable with but that was a decent arc.
But fuck his ex. Whether she accepts his hobbies or not throwing everything is not something she should have done. She should have just walked away in the first place.

@Kefkabot I feel that, in his ex’s case it’s ok to not like that bf crossdresses but you shouldn’t force your ideals on them if you really care about them.

Still like the chapter and thanks for The translations 👍

Fed-Kun's army
@MrMcNasty Well, technically not a simp because he stopped dating her and is still doing what he loves (he would be a simp is he did everything she said just so she doesn't leave him). That said, allowing her to trow his things was such a weak move that I understand why it makes people mad.

Anyway, I'm happy that he is still doing what he loves.

Thanks for the chapter, Translator-dono!

Dex-chan lover
JXNBf19.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The ex being grossed out is acceptable but just throwing his things away... that was a dick move.

To me being uncomfortable with other people's hobbies, tastes and whatnot is fine but blatantly disrespect that is bad. Well we all walking in the direction acceptance, baby steps sure but better than nothing.

This arc ended really nice, Marin and Wakana making the life of others better one dress up at a time.

The mean comments about him were totally because of teen jealousy.

Dex-chan lover
Man, these kinds of thing that scares me of dating. Destroying your partner's things is not cool

Aggregator gang
thank god his story is over. didn't care for any of his shit

Dumb bitch don't know what she's missin out on!! Youz the SHIT!!! ID START A CULT FOR YOU!! I FACT I ALREADY HAVE!!! NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBER SIGN UP TODAY!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Is it actually a thing? Bullying someone because they're small, I mean. Like, I do understand the idea of bullying but in my class the kid that was picked on was picked on because of his character. It just seems extra unimaginable to me. Another example: in my class there used to be a group of girls + 1 "boy", your usual thots. They did like to make fun of people's looks but did anyone care? No. If anything, they were the ones that had been belittled by the rest of the class because of how stupid their behaviour was.

Users who are viewing this thread