Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

@Lampsforsale you're forgetting they are Japanese. A tall guy in an anime or manga could be 5'9 but look 6'3 simply because the female characters are 5'1. You see it a lot in Shoujo where Mr tall, slim, muscles looks like hes 6'4 and 190lbs of muscle but then they get their numbers shown ad instead are 5'9/130lbs

Marin is such a ball of everything good, I love her so much.
Also lol at Gojou, poor soul is just enduring at this point.
Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Thought just came to me, but what if Gojou’s cosplay makes the other girls in their grade take notice of him? I wouldn’t mind seeing Marin getting jealous lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Incoming Gojou goes to the ween party, some of the male friends/acquaintances of Marin or her friends take notice that Marin is really close to Gojou, get jealous and began to bully him, only for Marin to defend him, thus giving the image that they are a couple.

I can see the ending!!!... or something xD

@Rickymex
But he still looks tall compared to other characters, right? Being tall with Japanese proportions vs with other countries’ proportions doesn’t make you an exempt of the scrawny rule. He’s also a pretty much the indoors type so you can’t put it on muscle.

It’s not meant to be realistic, but man anime teenagers are crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@Lampsforsale idk what the other dude you @ed said but when I went to high school there were freshmen two years below me at the time with full on beards like santa claus type...

Users who are viewing this thread