Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Marin was half dead... How can someone half dead like that still be so cute?

Also, hope she nurses Gojou next chapter.

Thanks for the Chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Aw man gojou, ya earned my respect this chapter but cmon that last part really didnt do u any good

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much we're getting the follow up in the next chapter. Japanese cold strikes again.

And lol at the shirt. Never change Kitagawa.

Double-page supporter
BRUH
what reason he should go outside
that BRUH MOMENT AF

Fed-Kun's army
As is required by tradition, the next chapter must be Marin nursing Gojou. And since he was surprisingly chill (relatively) about helping her change and the act of nursing her, the gods demand that the next chapter involve Marin fangirling a lot more over Gojou's cuteness (body or character) and how he acts while she nurses him.
It must be done.

Dex-chan lover
I never have the courage to buy T-shirts like that one. Definitely don't have the courage to wear them, too.

Man, Man up! Who cares what they say about you and her, they know your friends and hang out with each other.

I need that salon/barber dude to talk to him.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis

you know online shopping and home delivery exist right...? plus use VPN for that extra anonymity...

as for wearing it, that's entirely up to you :p

Double-page supporter
It annoys me so much in manga that with the most miniscule amount of water or of it is the slightest bit cold they get sick. I know it's for plot but it always ends up the same.

Aggregator gang
Japanese people literally die for 1-2 days with a cold and then it's fine. Also if they are wet or cold for longer then 10+ minutes they are stricken with a cold. How does the society even manage to maintain itself lol

Dex-chan lover
Marin is a girl of perfect taste. We already knew, but any reminders are welcome.

Gojou, otoh… How hard can it be to admit to your girlfriend's friend that you lied to a teacher to go check on her ?

And even if dissimulation is, for some reason, mandatory. Just leave the flat and exit through the stairs while they come up through the lift ?

Dex-chan lover
>go to sick girl's house
>"first thing we need to do is change your clothes"
damn, wish I had that game

Pretty sure ya'll are looking into the shirt too much lol. I think that was just what Gojou thought the shirt was going to look like, since he had his eyes closed. After he opens them and actually looks at the shirt he says that she has a normal long sleeve shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread