Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
@Rockdrop it's like you chose to read the first two sentence of my post and turned completely blind towards the final sentence eh? Totally disregard that I wrote that "this trope needs to die".

Dex-chan lover
@Rockdrop Yeah I guess you live up to your name, having rock dropped on your head. Explains your inability to remember what you said. :)

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahhahaha this is the first time I've seen a nursing the sick event where the sick person was actually doing this poorly and not just an excuse to be blushing and say a confession without having to own it.

Double-page supporter
Man, this manga manages to be both cool cute and funny by making fun of its own in-universe sexiness. That fucking shirt...

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius Wait really ? Japan cities have modern buildings with no intercom at the entrance and anyone can just walk in like that ? Seems like a weird combo with the video doorbell/intercom thing for the flat door though. Old peephole systems not good enough, but control at building's door unnecessary ? Well, I guess it's just a very different culture…

Double-page supporter
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)

as4WYL.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Gojou was on the veranda without his shoes. Wouldn't that mean they were still at her entryway, where the other girls could see them? Not stealthy at all, man.

Also it's good to see a sickness chapter without anything particularly sexy or weird happening. He was just concerned, like a responsible friend would be about someone he knows isn't responsible at all. Good guy and good gyaru.

@genR
Some middle-class estates don't have it. This one feels like the open one that leads you directly to the elevators. Perfectly normal.

If hers did, the guards probably just recognised them already. It happens.

Users who are viewing this thread