Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
See? You are badass if you have the capability of making cute clothes.

Dex-chan lover
I love how she just gushes about her cosplay hobby and everyone is on board and supportive, same with her outing Goujou as the one who does her clothes. No dumb drama or cliche bullying.

Really refreshing.

Fed-Kun's army
Chances the trauma girl is gonna appear on day 1 of the festival? Pretty high I hope

@Acolytus I really love this series because of that. it focuses on what happens in real and no drama cliche. Just positive and supportive like a real human would do.

Double-page supporter
@hiraomnibus I'm pretty sure it's not this complicated in reality, but it's a manga and they have to somehow bring in their cosplaying thing because this entire manga is about the two of them and cosplay.

and lmfao on just outing Goujou as the one who makes her cosplay clothing hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
marin is a goddamn fresh breath of air from all the generic bland isekais with their self-insert male leads and fanservice fantasy no personality female harem members.

female characters with actual character, damn who knew they would be amazing. manga artists/LN writers you could learn a thing or two from how marin is portrayed, take notes

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I'm not sure if each class has BOTH a male and female entry in the pageant... the text isn't clear on that.

@shut123 I'm guessing she might be in one of the other classes. That way the wrecking can handle during the prep phase to do more damage.

Users who are viewing this thread