Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

@mustardhobo The WN was a cuck fantasy( which was followed in the original manga). But as you can see author cancelled original manga and redid this one which follows the LN path, the mc doesn't get cucked in this one.

He just left too early, before seeing his childhood friend punch the hero after him trying to kiss.

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASEEEE FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK WHYYY

edit: before I knew it I'm fangirling for the next chapter of a manga with my most hated theme, harem, on it. FUCKKKKKKK.

MC looked better with the other artist version. Some things were also done better there, while others are done way better here.

@atifaslam7
That's what I suspected from the very beginning, he left way too early before seeying what would happen.

There sure are a shit ton of these mangas with the ''Power digger'' females. Treat 'em like trash until they turn out to be gods pretty much.

Why are they always portraying hookers as beatifull 10/10 girls?? I mean they usually ugly as fuck IRL

Group Leader
@cyphexada I want you to read the plot of the story. Then, I want you to unironically tell me that their fantasy world if comparable at all to our world.

Now, even without that, a courtesan is very different compared to a hooker; they even stated that it's the most "prestigious brothel in town".

In this version of the story, does he actually end up with any of not all of the girls. Or does he just beta make out like most MCs? Spoilers expect, I'm curious about how hell handle this tata situation too...

@Zones it depends which one this adapts because in one aria kisses the hero, in the other aria clocks the hero. And im 90 percent sure this one is the adaptation with aria punching douchebag hero and looking for wazu.

Users who are viewing this thread