Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Hmmmmmmm, the pacing is kinda hastened a lot, unlike the WN. Some background parts are also skipped.

....Ah well, fox girl is justice.

Dex-chan lover
The story doesnt feel like it fits with the synopsis.

Fantasy? Check.
Weird protagonist who wants mo powa baby? Check.
Weird knife that in no way shape or form could come out of that sheath? Che-WAIT WHAT NOW?!?
I can enjoy every other thing about this series, but that knife RUINS it for me

Dex-chan lover
heh that knife, i wonder how the artist draw it when it's unsheathed

I'll drop this manga if its wrong

it started of some not so good with horrible passing and little to no information but hopefully it does not follow other manga similar to this and pull out all the stops in the first few chapters making it very dry and boring late on around chapter 15 or 20 and beyond leaving little to no remove for story , the art style is more fresh and more original than most we see these days, the problem I had with this chapter is how the main character lets the female character into his team with so little information about the person and instantly become companion makes the story more generic and shit and the ear girl thing is just a no, its getting very old very fast

unknown.png

Had a lengthy discussion about this on my discord...

Group Leader
@Danthefan
It's actually a thing, you know? That weird knife?
The knife is actually just curved a little; the sheath is pretty much hollow on the extreme-curved part.

...at least if we're talking about Janbiya, specifically Yemen's Janbiya.

Aggregator gang
How to go from bad luck to luck in just one chapter, he also had the bonus of the fox girl.

Dex-chan lover
Now I know most MCs wouldn’t say no to a young kitsune girl joining up, but I think it would be kind of refreshing if a protagonist was on his/her own, with no guild backing, and kingdom affiliation.
Also, why was he flustered? He already got an eyeful of her in the cave, and presumably carried her back.

Double-page supporter
The pacing is horrible compared to the novel. They cut out a bunch of stuff that sets up the story.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations, you are now the protagonist in a video game world manga. Please collect your waifu on your way out of the cave.

Group Leader
@Drifter your "announcement" made me wonder why it wasn't like the starting pokemon selection, here are three types of starting waifu (ara ara, loli, and furry), please make your selection.

Users who are viewing this thread