Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu

No offense, but i think the scanlation need to dropped this manga, so their hard work will not continue being a waste.

this manga is completely garbage...

i even forget that i already read this manga before. and so i got caught to re-read again.

even so, i cant fucking follow the pace...
not to mention that they cut the
sex
scene..
I can't tolerated that kind of act, as a healthy man both body and soul.

Double-page supporter
Wow this manga already hit below 6star. Its really that bad huh? Good thing i havent read it yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Avenger88id The story itself isn't that bad, it is just how they have been telling it so far in the manga. Lately, the chapters are being fast tracked to the point that it is hard to follow what is going on.

Double-page supporter
@CraniumAmbiguity
Thx for the review man. Your kind of comment is the reason why i always read comment before reading new series. Really hope we can pinned helpfull comment to the top.

mrf

Last time i read this was when there's only 3 ch i read this from the start again and the face somewhat look derpy

Weird story telling, feels like we skipped some (a lot) of stuff in that last chapter. So, when does that isekai stuff come in to play? It's just fantasy so far, the summary is off or something.

Story doesn't seem linearly made, it seems like they want to get the elf-animal ears quota filled before anything else
The art is weirder
Backgrounds are phoned in via photographs, but it looks like the head/eyes and mouths are drawn by 2 different people

Who the heck is rating this thing a 10? Read 5 chapters and was lost by the 2nd. I can put up with bad writing and art, but it's like they translated every 5th chapter of a series...

First he was going to -omitted- but then he realized that -omitted- so after that he went with -omitted- to -omitted- and in the end they -omitted- the -omitted- because of -omitted-.

It has the Isekai tag..... but is it really an Isekai..?

I mean if there are any isekai elements, i think they were either lost in translation, or i just missed them

I normal don't bash manga since I read a lot of trash (Sex and Dungeon, Isekai NTR, etc), yet this manga is bad, very BAD.

How the hell is this isekai??
It's has a paper thin plot, if any, it contradict itself (the MC obtains an OP weapon, yet he uses that demon sword and now wants the Divine sword, the fuck is going on???
MC has a love interest, but then the author throws in "the young chad who used to be in his party, but also is in love with the same girl" to create friction where non was needed.
MC is actively acquiring girls by sheer coincidence, specially Selene, what the actual fuck???

This is what you get when you draw manga while drunk and sniffing heroine.

Group Leader
Theres A LOT being said in these pages... I don't understand why...
I do see the isekai here. Its like theres missing chapters... Like how did they get drunk??!?

... Unless this is a promotional manga to advocate for the LN... Which is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread