Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 120 - False Hero Image

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, itā€™s the Kyle killing 1000 4 dukes (for those in the know).

Dex-chan lover
That Himmel statue though, it hurts my eyes. :notlikethis:

e1075657-df04-4794-8b82-5bb706694339_text.gif
That is probably considered as handsome in their region
-Frieren travelled to region where her statue looks like this.
-Someone saw her and suspected that maybe they built Frieren statue wrong way.
-Frieren tried to insist that's 100% correct, and she's not Frieren, but Frieren's cousin.

Dex-chan lover
And then 2000 years later we got a Fate Fote anime where the guy summoned Hero Himmel, who turned out to be a girl disguising.

Dex-chan lover
Basically monotheistic religions today. They would go and exaggerate such things. Like I remember how someone discovered a giant footprint and Muslims claim it was Adam's without any proof. And there are some who actually believe it.

Dex-chan lover
-Someone saw her and suspected that maybe they built Frieren statue wrong way.
-Frieren tried to insist that's 100% correct, and she's not Frieren, but Frieren's cousin.
I mean, it's pretty recognisable, just a sexier outfit. And maybe slightly enhanced.

Dex-chan lover
Quite ironic that the territories that are the most indebted and that worship Himmel the most, are also the ones more prone to eventually start misremembering him

Also a thousand curses to the bastard that genderbended Flamme into an old guy, how dare you!

Did the author explain why removed Sein from the story? Too similar to Heiter?

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Rule 1: Holocaust/Genocide Denial/Antisemitism
Basically monotheistic religions today. They would go and exaggerate such things. Like I remember how someone discovered a giant footprint and Muslims claim it was Adam's without any proof. And there are some who actually believe it.
All humanity epic tales, legend and history. Not just certain religion. Your view is too narrow. Here's another example that got same treatment :
  • Three Kingdoms
  • King Arthur and The Round Table Knights
  • Vlad Dracula
  • Admiral Zheng He Expedition
  • The Foundation of Japan
  • The Epic of Gilgamesh
  • Romulus
  • Classic Disney Fairytale
  • too lot to write more.....
Basically, every human history are either exaggeration version or defamation version of the real story. If they want to praise the character, they will exaggerating the story like "He can kill one person with just one finger". Or if they want to defame the character.
See how Romance of Three Kingdom distinct view about Shu and Wu. Shu kingdom is exaggerated so much, while Wu is demonized by the author as the example.

Example of over-defamation, see all words about Hitler. It's different if you look into deeper. Even Holocaust is debunked, the fact that he design VW Beetle which is also used for every Porsche 911 car, a car expert, Disney animation huge fans that he even drew fanart of Pinocchio, most atrocities war crime are in fact mostly planned & done by his peers without Hitler knew and approve, they are all in silent.

Quite ironic that the territories that are the most indebted and that worship Himmel the most, are also the ones more prone to eventually start misremembering him

Also a thousand curses to the bastard that genderbended Flamme into an old guy, how dare you!
Iā€™m not a feminist. As a matter of fact , I do find some of them overdramatic - as most of people does.

But rewriting history and making the great mage into a man is sexist.

Authorā€™s nod to something that -wrongfully - happens to History irl too.

Users who are viewing this thread