Spider-Man: Fake Red

i mean if you think about it spider man story is very pretty much seem very japanese story
i mean the underdog story who hide his power and he is kinda a loser ?there are like 50+ stories like this from japanese author
it look great overall and suit the japanese storytelling style
but too bad uncle ben isn't dead

Wtf is this a marvel spin off that doesn't suck?
is it christmas already?

wow this is really good, 100% recommend, too bad it seems like its not popular in Japan so it might not be updated

support the offical release y'all
it's literally 60 cents per chapter
pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156670235969

@rarelambo21 Comparing manga to Comics is an insult to the latter.
Manga feels like they are made by children, always makes me cringe. As for Comics, countless great stories written & drawn by talented authors & artists.
Grow up, cringey weeb.

can anyone here read the comment below me without hearing the voice of an indignant 13 year-old with a lisp ?

@rarelambo21 The cringe is strong with this one.

I do not know "what's up with the comic sales lately", what I do know is that manga/anime have endless cliches, immature writing, exaggerated body parts, and just overall cringe, like you. So the kids love it.

Enjoy jacking off to your loli hentai, weeb.

@rarelambo21 @NeedFasterUpdates
Why does this even need to be discussed? anime & manga ARE trash. No one with a sane mind is calling them masterpieces.

I usually turn to manga/anime when I just want to turn my brain off and get some bad, yet still somewhat enjoyable content. It's a guilty pleasure, like those asian soap operas.

And yeah, I do agree that comparing manga to comics is insulting to the latter. As for the comment about comic sales, nothing new. That's just because comics have been fading into obscurity, kind of like how the younger generation read less books these days. While manga have the anime to advertise them as that is the point of the anime, to make more people read the manga. That was the reason why manga became more well-known, because of anime. For comics, while they can be adapted into animated or live-action films & series, it's not to the same tradition or amount as manga have.
Anyway, manga was heavily influenced by American Comics and other american stuff, and likely still are.

TL;DR
Comics = Great
Manga = Bad/Cringe, but still fun sometimes.

@NeedFasterUpdates @KenKan If American comics influenced manga, why is American comics failing and manga is not? Anime and manga will always be better then comic trash?
I may be a filthy weeb, but I don't give a fuck. At least manga is still here and thriving. Comics fading in the duct with that Thanos snap. The snap was reversed, and that still didn't help comic sales. Lol, nice try kids. The comic industry is now failing, and you dumb ass comic fans are trying your hardest to save face. Look how low you have sunk. You had to sink to weeb level to get a good story because Americans don't know their foot from their ass. You degenerate bitch, manga, and anime have surpassed you in every way.

PubG influenced Fortnite and look where Pubg is now. Trash.

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/07/manga-sales-are-booming-in-the-u-s-while-western-comic-book-sales-decline/88299/

Comics/Emerica Animation = Trash
Manga/Anime = God Like

NeedFasterUpdates, why is a dumb as American like you here if you hate manga so much? Shows how much intelligence you have?

PS. If you guys want a better story, you probably should tell the comic industry to stop letting Zoë Quinn make trash ass comics.

@rarelambo21
Uggghhhh.. just pure cringe you are.

You never even gave a reason as to why anime/manga is "God Like" pffffff.... hahahahaha! You just point out the sales. Way to deconstruct an explanation kid.

And I am not from America. Instantly assuming that shows how low your intelligence is child.

Anyway, with your reply you've already proven your immaturity and stupidity. Enjoy your fantasy, autistic 10-year old.

you can really gauge the self-awareness of someone who literally types his laughter into his comments

Why fight when one can just read the manga and enjoy it, or go to another site and read comics or something if one hates manga. It'd be more productive for all parties involved that way. We're just here to have a good time :)

@NeedFasterUpdates
Bro, I sense a lot of hostility from you. I get it; you can't imagine that a cringy weeb like me has the high ground, and a comic reading scum like you has the low ground. Also, you can't call me immature when you use childish insults. Lol. I get it, you might not be the smartest vegetable in the vegetable aisle, but that doesn't mean you can take it out on me. You started arguing with me and use insults, and you call me immature? A mirror needs to be your best friend for a little while. I linked the article to show manga sales vs. comic sales. The "God Like" part was a troll, but I see that you are a vegetable, so it might be hard for you to understand.

Manga feels like they are made by children, always makes me cringe. As for Comics, countless great stories written & drawn by talented authors & artists.
Grow up, cringey weeb.
I say again. If you hate manga so much, why are you here? Mangadex is a manga site no a comic site.

PS. Stop typing out uhhhhhhhhhh, and pffffff.... hahahahaha. It doesn't make you look good. You might not care about that advice, but reputation is crucial, and your reputation isn't looking so good off of your post.

Users who are viewing this thread