Spider-Man: Fake Red

@rarelambo21

Jeeeezz... I mean, I didn't have high hopes for you, but this... this is just sad. Who hurt you?

What I will say is: stop jacking-off to hentai, get out of your mother's basement, and grow up.

@rarelambo21

What are you even talking about? High ground, low ground, reputation? You think this is some competition? You seriously think I care what a couple of pathetic weebs think about me? You are just adorable.

Learn how to read. I have never once stated in my comments that I hate manga or anime. I actually can enjoy them sometimes. But I can seperate my enjoyment from my judgement of them.
They are bad, they are cringey - that is a fact. No amount of your whiny babbling and pitiful insults will change that.

@StumbleReel

I sense hostility from you, are you okay? Are you new to the internet kid? Typing laughter is literally nothing new. What, you want me to type lol or lmfao?

By the way, do you seriously keep coming back here to check the comments? Lmfao

As a fan of both comics and manga, I really enjoy this series. They've come a long way since that terrible mangaverse series they did.

This is pretty fun, but a part of me still wants the Leopardon mecha to show up, even if it would be horrible and campy for it to do so.

@NeedFasterUpdates
Nah I'm fine thanks, and yeah I'm sure some people type like that, but everyone else knows nobody reads comments as if they're speech bubbles in a comicbook. I don't really have a problem with you typing explicit laughter or exaggerated onamonapia like "pffffff" and "Uggghhhh", but it makes you come-off as somebody who's pretending he's some kind of eccentric character. Which doesn't put you in a position to call anyone childish imo.

By the way, whats so funny about reading comments in a comment section? Correct me if i'm wrong but I think the point of typing a comment here is for it to be read.

@StumbleReel
What? The first sentence in your reply doesn't really make sense.
I really don't care what weebs think about me, especially a kid like you.

And about the fact that you keep coming back here to patrol the comments, yeah it's funny, and sad at the same time.
There is so much other fun things to do, yet here you are scanning the comments. Do you need a friend?
Anyway, I don't give a shit about you, but you kept trying to catch my attention. Just shut the fuck up, I was talking to the other child.
I think you're a complete waste of time.

@Kenkan @NeedFasterUpdates @rarelambo21

Why y'all tripping? It ain't that serious. Kenkan, I can understand where you're coming from and I can respect your opinion, but I personally think manga's true strengths lie in their creator's freedom with their creativity. The one thing I dislike about comics (in my opinion) is that a wide majority of the most popular ones are too similar and bland. Obviously you can make the same argument with manga, but I feel like the 1/1000 gems which you find in the pool of generic mangas are just something else. An example of this (imo) would be something like HxH. I think that Hxh has one of the best power systems ever, and the plot is just so original, I love it.

Also, needfasterupdates and rarelambo, what y'all getting mad at each other for? Just try and argue in a civil way before jumping towards sending negative comments to the other person, ya know?

@donald_Glove
Yes, you can say the same about manga. Repetition and cliches are literally ever-present in manga/anime. Their isekai and harems are coming out every minute. And what you said about manga creators having more freedom is false. What you are trying to say obviously, is that you like manga, which is what you should've just gone with.

Also "mad"? Don't just assume my emotions from a bunch of text. This shit-show was hilarious, made me chuckle the whole time as I read the comments & replies.

Anyway, you have fun reading your manga. Like I said, it is not my intention to ruin people' s fun. I myself had an amusing time talking to these kids.

@NeedFasterUpdates
Well I don't know man, in my humble opinion I'd like to think Manga artists can be a lot more creative with how they follow their given "manga stereo-types" albiet, it's much more rare to find a creative manga artist unless we're talking really main stream here. I also don't know if my opinion can be false, but it can be misinformed so i give you that.
I also simply inferred your mood from the text written at hand, but you seem to be stating otherwise. I don't quite understand the reasoning behind you constantly calling use kids but hey, you seem to mean no harm.

So with that, I say have a good day man! :)

@NeedFasterUpdates
wow with such articulation as that I suppose you really are the adult here
Anyway, if you truly can't see anything weird or immature about typing spontaneous laughter and groans, thinking everyone will believe you actually laughed or groaned and then transcribed the sound of it in the text of your comments, then I won't judge ya. For what it's worth, I wasn't really trying to get your attention, hence me not @ ing you. I only riffed on two of your goofy comments, ignore me if you really don't care what this weeb kid says.

I still don't get what you have against reading comments, it barely takes any time outta my day, or anyone else's for that matter. A comment takes me about fifth-teen seconds to read when I'm not skimming it. If you usually take much longer than that just to read 2-3 sentences, then you're probably not much of a reader.

To Everyone that thinks we being serious:
I'm not mad. I'm just fucking around. This is the most fun I have had on the internet in a while.

@rarelambo21
You are just pitiful.

Now you are pretending that you were just joking the whole time. Suuurre.
Literally making the same comment as @NeedFasterUpdates, his comment was believable, but the same can't be said for yours.

I recommend actually finishing school first before you reveal your low I.Q. on the internet kid.

@P3t3r
thumb_next-youll-say-i-was-only-pretending-to-be-a-60670107.png

Who are you? Claims I have low IQ but wants to argue on the internet? lol

Users who are viewing this thread