SPY×FAMILY

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Brave_X8 Click your username, settings, scroll down to unavailable chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Now with newest chapter... I really can't see the end of this series.
Is loid gonna abandon his fake family? he is really attached to this
I really want to see how Yol quit her addiction, I mean she is enjoying her killing work so much!
her head fill with killing intend! I honestly hope anya have happy family

also, they add kohai senpai classic love in it and it nice fragrant new flavor!

I'm really starting to hate manga plus, the redirecting to an external site is annoying enough, but now they are deleting chapters after 3 weeks so essentially no body new can read the series without going to kissmanga to get more people to use mangaplus. Thanks mangaplus I don't even remember what chapter I was on. TL;DR you can read the previous chapters here https://kissmanga.com/Manga/SPY-x-FAMILY

Double-page supporter
Is there a reason the chapters are marked as unavailable and hidden? Like I know we can't read the older chapters cuz of how Mangaplus works, but having all the chapters listed here made it easier to keep track of what chapter I'm on

Fed-Kun's army
The earlier chapters is available on mangasee.
I use tachiyomi for ease of use since im on mobile

I think I understand how manga plus operates. The first 3 chapters are always free to read and so are the last three. the rest are deleted because you are encouraged to buy them off of viz.com, thus why you can see their adverts on mangaplus's site. This sucks for me though, sure it only costs $8 for 1 volume, was going to buy it online but the shipping price was $30, fucking *$30*. I'm not an adult yet, my parents wouldn't approve spending $40 on a manga. it's disappointing honestly....

Users who are viewing this thread