Surviving as a Maid

Can someone who has read the novel spoil this to me:
Will Yurgel die? Or will he just get away with it.

Thaanks.

@theilikepie @ojoudere @Squidgirl9715
-
Listen, you telling me about how wrong I am won't change my mind about this manhwa. You can go on and like this and I will go on and dislike this.

ojoudere, where did I say in my comment that it was a personal attack? And how was my comment "making it about the gays"? I simply stated my opinion on the author's use of homosexuality because it was mentioned in the story.

At least theilikepie and ojoudere kept there thoughts short, but Squidgirl9715 damn.... I didn't read your comment btw because I know that I don't care and nothing you say will change my mind. Well, I do agree that I was too hasty in saying that the author was a "hetero". I'll be more careful about it in the future, so I guess thank you for your reminder somehow Squidgirl9715.

I always avoid reading over complicated manhwa to save my mood and mental health, I mean I am here to have some entertainment , but why-do-I-keep-reading-this-manhwa-when-I-know-the-story-is-gonna-make-my-blood-pressure-rising, I CANT STOP SCREAMING AT THE KING AT THAT BLOND GUY AND AT THE QUEEN OMG I WANT TO STRAGGLE THEM ( the simpsons way) SO BAD!!!! THE STORY SO REALISTIC AND I FIND IT HARD TO EVEN CATCH MY BREATH DUE TO CONSTANT SCREAMING

poor queen 😭😭😭 he stole everything from her and she cant do nothing to stop him ... not everyone cant be as tough as you sis
I stand with the queen😭😭😭

The calculation for the ratings needs to change. There are people who, when they like something, give it a 10 no matter what, and then people who, when they dislike something, give it a 1. And usually, often it’s only the people who have such strong reactions to the manga that vote. Most of the time, people who read or follow this manga don’t rate it, as the stats clearly show.

So it’s clear that, for many ratings being made, no deliberation or thought is being put into them. A lot of times, ratings are not evaluations, but mere reactions, resulting in a shallow representation of the responses to the series. I can’t say anything about if there are certain series that possess a rating too high for its value, or if there are some that possess one too low (subjective matters), but nevertheless, ratings have significant influence on attracting or detracting new readers, even if the person is cognizant that ratings on MangaDex can falsely represent a series.

So change the way ratings are calculated. Maybe put less weight on extreme values or take into account the number of followers, I don’t know. I know this is an issue for ratings everywhere internet, not just here, but still. Whatever, I’m just a pissed keyboard warrior.

@fourteenjune I feel the same too getting so stressed out because of this webtoon but still Im enjoying reading this is very logical too and it makes sense

Gracias por el capitulo español
the duke was the red haired guy with blue eyes and the archmage was the white haired guy with blue eyes.

MC will get engaged to both Ciel(mage) and Klein (duke) and Mio will be adopted to the Capella Family

I want more of this so pls dont drop this even though I will get hurt at the end pitying for the queen and hope she gets justice and I want those 2 homos (Yurigel and Evans) to die suffering

Hear me out, this may be stupid but what if the father of the prince is not the king? Lol cause the kids blond it may be the concubine lol

You know, I had my doubts coming into this but after reading those spoilers, gotta say, I have to see this trainwreck through to the end now.

I am not fond of this storyline but I still want to know what happens 😂 I don't like the characters all that much

Dropped this because
Read that the maid doesn’t help anyone and In the end she goes back home after good people die. Which I guess why it’s called survival maid. She’s just trying to survive not save people.

Hello, thank you for translating this manhwa. I really love the story. I will looking forward for the nect chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread