Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Another one's fate changing eh, gonna be interesting to see what kind of fate it was. Also it was adorable how these two just want the other to be happy, definitely one of the highlights of this series.

Thanks for the translations as always~

Group Leader
Sasuga Ainz-sama (Death version)
Sasuga Shadow-sama (Male version)
And now,
Sasuga Mia-sama (Female version)

Now that I notice it, Mia is pretty much like Tanya (a reincarnated loli with a rotten personality who want to change her life) but inverse (no genderswarp and complete opposite luck, also mia is dumb as bricks most of the time while tanya is a smartass)

I wish that she would just stay away from the people who were bad/mean to her in her previous life, and just make friend with new people.

Mia did nothing wrong.

@maddery
That's exactly what she's trying very hard to do.

@Sep10trion
Is there an actual villain to the story? A revolutionary perhaps?
So far it seems it was just a series of misunderstandings and mistakes, a whole lot of them, plus a streak of bad fortune and mismanagement. No one was bad per se; or you could say that each side was bad for the other.

This one was a hidden gem. It's pretty good, man. Thank you for the translation

I read the novel with google translate and THAT BOY IS

is the male lead

@esmee_n101

he's supposed to be an ass in the original timeline, but in this timeline mia turned him for the better and he's such a lovely hardworking boy really

also the perfect prince, sion also tried to win over mia's affection in this timeline, to no avail tho due to mia's already prejudices view against him cause of original timeline 😂

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy this series. Read a handful of stories with the exact same premise, but I love how single-minded she is compared other protagonist who just kinda become amazing in order to execute their revenge and/or survival plots. She hasn't really changed at all, she's still a brat (a lot more humbled but still a brat), but she ends up buttering up just the right people by accident to spread her acclaim further.

I can't wait to see where this goes.

Users who are viewing this thread