Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Aaah~ I remember reading this part in the novel. To see it beautifully illustrated... I can't wait for the third volume in Dec 15 QvQ

mia steadily securing her future without her knowing

its a good things that mia is actually not a bad person at the core, she is more of an ignorant coward, but not necessarily a bad person per se

@kyonichisama agreed, I'm even happier with her growth actually. She is extremely self-interested, but she seems to be gaining some morals as the story progresses and learns the difference between right and wrong.

Also, I'm really hoping the prince on the cover is not the ML, but rather the black haired boy she attended the ball with. someone please spoil it for me TvT

Dex-chan lover
you know Mia in her previous life was more like indifferent but no a bad person yet she was killed over a ruined dress, such a thing!

Dex-chan lover
Ah... that indiscribable feeling when you succeed in infecting others with anime, manga, or light novels...

Double-page supporter
@moonshadow Because the story is not finish? Elise's and Mia probably won't publishing it before the story arc that Mia read end

Users who are viewing this thread