Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I want to get rid of the disturbances caught in between my favourite couple.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if it's just me but pg4 was errored into a gray page despite refreshing several times

Group Leader
@JaxunHero @Sabruness I will re-upload tomorrow to see if that can fix it, but tbh I'm not really sure why that's happening.

I would do it right now, but I'm in bed and I'm too lazy to get up haha, sorry.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, you praised my manga, guess I love you now"

Shit ship.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS
"I thought you weirdo, but when I discovered that you read my manga and like it, you changed my opinion, bcs you felt what I was drawing and we have similar tastes, so I think you are interesting human being" - no?
Isn't this how human interactions exist? You dont know person, and could imagine some weird things, but then you talk to them and find some mutual interests and your view of this person is slightly changing.
In all this exposition you saw only one thing - he praised her manga, when in reality he praised her talent and understood what she wanted to show to the audience. You are thinking small, you should open your eyes more often to see the bigger picture, man 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Great chapter and a really creative way to develop the characters!!!

Thank you so much for the chapter can't wait to read the next one 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Double-page supporter
Yukiginu's blushing face and offensive romance approach... This is good.

@BCS
well yeah, to her, he was just a guy who talked shit about gals and got in the way of her favorite couple. And now, he praised her work with a deeper analysis of her style. Of course, she'll like him more.

Users who are viewing this thread