Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 2 - Lady Astarte

Dex-chan lover
This is actually quite an interesting thought provoking setting...
But The Queen wearing Ridiculously Scanty clothes Was weird tho, even in "Normal" societal Perspective a King doesn't openly showed their crotch.
I wonder if the Queen has a reason for that...
I think it's like she's a female version of Hugh Hefner lounging around in sleepwear.

Dex-chan lover
I question why bro is even holding back at this point. His objectives of securing a good position for your fiefdom would be achieved with marriage to any of the princesses lusting over him lmao. Bro gonna conquer all of the royalty at this point.
Love of Fief. Once you marry the lands of your fief will be owned by the Matriarch, like how a queen be absorbs the colony drones from a defeated queen. Yes they still live as a separate honey comb, but the male drones will report only to one queen.

Dex-chan lover
Petite and Small Boys are also more prized so people like the MC are probably pretty rare too considering they don't get to have sex all that often in comparison to the others.
MC is like a titan among the specimens. He must be the only one.

Dex-chan lover
This is really interesting to read. In the past, say 20 years ago or so, it used to be common to see this kind of stuff but towards women in manga, but it was in the guise of comedy. It was already a disappearing trend by then but it was still there and that is what I grew up with. Over time it disappeared but certain tropes of it stayed very much alive even to this day, and I do find it pretty weird that it keeps being used the most in shoujo manga of all things.

Anyway, the interesting bit: after all of this, probably in the last.. 6-7 years or so? There's been waves of counter-culture to this in manga. They were pretty mild at a start and then it got more and more intense, which was refreshing. But it never really reached a tipping point-- it was all still sort of mild. This manga feels like its at the brim of some sort of tipping point. It still has some ways to go before reaching that reverse-era of 35-20 years ago since this is still very much male-centric, but it'd be fun if we could see more of this
This is like antibody-response to the influx of lewdness caused by Redo of Healer, Ishizoku Reviewers, Overflow, Seikon No Kueisā , Love Hina

Dex-chan lover
When you start to think about the actually biological reasons for the difference's in the sexes then works like this break down.

Though when you think about it if all your doing is swapping reproductive organs what would the point be?
You can see women in that country are Amazoness and She-Hulks, and only Valerie is what you can consider a woman.

Dex-chan lover
Wait since the entire premise is that he is a virgin knight, is this gonna be one of those manga in which we spend 500 chapters of this guy running away from a bunch of hot women telling him to fuck?

Man... i must be a masochist because i will keep reaiding this trash despite knowing exactly how blue my balls will get from it
DON'T WORRY THE MC is SUFFERING WITH US BECAUSE HE IS ALSO WEARING A STEEL CHASTITY BELT.

"god i wish that was me"
literally me rn 💀💀
Smash smash smash GRRR
IM GOING INSANEEE

Double-page supporter
That first chapter was something but this one literally had me almost busting out laughing. tho rape is wrong

Yeah, this is good and all but I still prefer "The Disqualified Son of the Female Venerable World".

Aggregator gang
I really like this manga. It's a very fun inversion of values, and it's interesting to try and imagine what would be the equivalent in our world of each thing that's happening in the manga.

But one think that this chapter made me wonder is this: is Astarte actually faking being a virgin and she's actually a sl*t who's deflowered multiple virgin men? So she'd be a reference (in our society) to men who pretend to be romantic and in love with a girl only to get in her pants.

Anastasia does indeed seem to be a pure maiden in love, but Astarte gave me those vibes, am I alone in this? lol

Users who are viewing this thread