Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 9.1 - The Great Hero

It's not indiscriminate.
they are all enemy combatants who were part of a larger group raiding villages like bandits, trying to escape to another country.
not to motion this is a revers society world.
but with the MC's rampage anyone would be forgiven if the forgot that
You are right in the fact that it's reverse society world, but the MC was isekai-ed from - iirc - our Earth, and has been described and shown as a soldier worth tens of the female knights (well maybe only the soldiers, not the ones training hard.. anyway).
With that in mind, his charge on the carriage when he saw it was mostly unjured soldier could have been dealt with a non lethal strike.
It's mostly wishful thinking, that since he wields death maybe not bringing it down this fast would be interesting. Faust dealing with them this way is fine either way

Dex-chan lover
You are right in the fact that it's reverse society world, but the MC was isekai-ed from - iirc - our Earth, and has been described and shown as a soldier worth tens of the female knights (well maybe only the soldiers, not the ones training hard.. anyway).
With that in mind, his charge on the carriage when he saw it was mostly unjured soldier could have been dealt with a non lethal strike.
It's mostly wishful thinking, that since he wields death maybe not bringing it down this fast would be interesting. Faust dealing with them this way is fine either way
I can't recall if this has been presented well or not, but Faust is primarily concerned with managing his lands. Meaning, he will try to end whatever has taken him from that as quickly as possible.
But he's also not a total bloodthirsty killer. Like I mentioned in another comment, you can see the 2 soldiers from the carriage still alive, while just the carriage driver and crossbowman are dead. There will be other incredibly obvious examples in maybe 10+ chapters from now.

I can't recall if this has been presented well or not, but Faust is primarily concerned with managing his lands. Meaning, he will try to end whatever has taken him from that as quickly as possible.
But he's also not a total bloodthirsty killer. Like I mentioned in another comment, you can see the 2 soldiers from the carriage still alive, while just the carriage driver and crossbowman are dead. There will be other incredibly obvious examples in maybe 10+ chapters from now.
Looking forward to it

Group Leader
Gotta say, while I do want to see more of the wacky reverse morale stuff those action chapters are not bad at all! (Also wow papa guts heh!)

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, while I do want to see more of the wacky reverse morale stuff those action chapters are not bad at all! (Also wow papa guts heh!)
Papa guts is fom a different manga, where he houses 6 kids. This one is virgin guts, similar to his same work the orc hero who wants to get consent.

Dex-chan lover
Still think there should be at least some difference. Sure it makes sense in-universe, but it also just makes things needlessly confusing. If confusion is the point of it then fine, but the characters in the story are not confused by it; only readers are.

Theres a reason why most media makes bad guys looks like bad guys, even if they realistically shouldnt look all that much different than the good guys.
Gun X Sword comes to mind. The bad guys there really are the bad guys.

The "good guy" however, is just another bad guy who just wants so much seasonings...

Dex-chan lover
you're literally seeing a man who uses an obelisk-sized sword and swinging it as if it's just your average great sword on a horse that should've collapsed already due to sheer weight of him and that godzilla-sized sword and you're nitpicking the scene where he caught the bolt dart using his teeth? okay.
The horse must be the legendary breed from Niflheim.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manga because it is near zero magic and blade damage causes loss of limbs. That said even 1 man can out strength such females.

Dex-chan lover
Spoilered for fairly gruesome anecdote.
I knew a former EMT that tried to kill himself the same way. The bullet exited at the rear of his lower jaw blowing half of it off, he lived but is now severely disfigured.
He can become mask girl or mask rider. Whichever...

Users who are viewing this thread