Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 9.1 - The Great Hero

Dex-chan lover
The bandits are defectors from the same queendom. If the military only has a few artisans, there won't be many differences in their standard issue equipment. Especially since we done see any heraldry during the combat scenes.
Still think there should be at least some difference. Sure it makes sense in-universe, but it also just makes things needlessly confusing. If confusion is the point of it then fine, but the characters in the story are not confused by it; only readers are.

Theres a reason why most media makes bad guys looks like bad guys, even if they realistically shouldnt look all that much different than the good guys.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Had to reread this. Mangaka seems to be taking some liberties in between pages. It was a bit confusing why it went from rescue to carriage attack, just after he already attacked once.

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone hates splitting chapters but I don't know when the second half will be released in japanese. so I went ahead and uploaded this.
Thank you, I really enjoyed the chapter I'm not sure about this also, but maybe there's something more about why she rebelled and she also didn't wanted this fight, what if she is not the real enemy...

Well Polidoro showing his prowess is very satisfying I wonder when Astarte will come with backup

Dex-chan lover
There is a gap of 1 or 2 months between chapters .2 and .1. Between chapters .1 and .2 there are 1 to 2 weeks (this depends on the publication of the light novel, as the author is invested in adapting the light novel and the manga at the same time, which sometimes leads to publication delays for the manga).

The situation is therefore complicated for the author, who is publishing the continuation of his story on the web novel version (currently 249 chapters), in addition to rewriting his first arcs for the light novel (publication of volume 4 coming soon, which will adapt up to chapters 86 of the web novel) and supervising the manga (chapter 9.1 of the manga adapts chapter 14 of the web novel).

As for the manga's illustrator, he was originally a hentai artist who was making his very first non-hentai manga. He has yet to adapt to this new environment, having put his hentai career on hold for this manga.
Now I understand why the girls were so... enticing

Power Uploader
Any info on what was the artist hentai name?

You mean Asanagi right? I also see similarities, but art is rough enough for plausible deniability, or it really is someone else but clearly inspired by Asanagi.
Does the artist use another name because you can find hentai under the same pen name(Yanase Kotatsu) which are licensed by fakku so you won't find them on nhentai but there are some doujinshi on nhentai.

Name of the hentai:
Gal training
Fading memory
Showered in love

Aggregator gang
Now I understand why the girls were so... enticing
It's nothing like that. The original author had already sketched his characters and they were already like that in the web novel (he sketched Faust, Lisenlotte, Anastasia, Valiere, Zabine and a character who hasn't appeared yet).

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between the author splitting chapters and the translation team splitting them, though. You'd be fine even without the apology.

Also, GOD DAMN is he strong!
Not every readers know if the split is from official scan or the usual scanlator's fuckery.

That, and intentional chapter split will get the chapter (and maybe the team too) scrubbed from Mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Caroline attempted to usurp her older sister's birthright and lost because the clergyman backed her sister. She ran with her army buddies, came upon some bandits and absorbed them, looted a village owned by Queen Liesenlotte (or w/e her name is) to present as a gift to the neighboring country, Vilendorf.
Vilendorf has a very different view of what makes someone attractive or "great" compared to Anhalt. Strength and Power are valued.

2nd Princess Valiere and Faust are sent to subjugate bandits and find out on the way that it's actually a noblewoman's personal army and bandits after arriving at the looted town. Sabine forgoes any sense of noblesse oblige and basically shames the surviving villagers into forming a militia to bolster their numbers.
Valiere and Faust catch up with the rear of Caroline's group and (I think) Faust has gone ahead as a vanguard.
Wasn't it also because her older sister was a puppet being used to exploit their people and Caroline tried to overthrow her in order to help her people but it backfired spectacularly and is now why she and her army is on the run?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's Asanagi, his style is very distinct. Fun fact though, he actually does the illustrations for the light novel of this series
Oh yeah, you're right, that one is pretty obvious Asanagi.
Does the artist use another name because you can find hentai under the same pen name(Yanase Kotatsu) which are licensed by fakku so you won't find them on nhentai but there are some doujinshi on nhentai.

Name of the hentai:
Gal training
Fading memory
Showered in love
Oh, no licensed stuff, then he doesn't have other name, I guess none of his work is on e-hentai, don't remember seeing it there at least.

Thanks for the info o7

Group Leader
I wasn't sure to the ones calling him Guts, but this cheek arrow was too much haha, author clearly is a Berserk fan haha

Dex-chan lover
Not every readers know if the split is from official scan or the usual scanlator's fuckery.
Which can be explained, as it was here, or in the chapter itself, easily enough.

That, and intentional chapter split will get the chapter (and maybe the team too) scrubbed from Mangadex.
As it should, but sometimes it takes someone calling it out for it to be scrubbed.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it also because her older sister was a puppet being used to exploit their people and Caroline tried to overthrow her in order to help her people but it backfired spectacularly and is now why she and her army is on the run?
Kinda. I lightly referred to that with my mention of the clergy. The power struggle is explored in further detail in upcoming chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Why would a Female knight, in a Female-dominant world, with Female dominant values refer to her companions as "You guys"?
If you're going to abuse shitty colloquialisms then at least be consistent with the narrative and use "You girls".
You would hate the WN translation. The translator has a bad habit of defaulting to he/him pronouns for everyone.

Double-page supporter
I know everyone hates splitting chapters but I don't know when the second half will be released in japanese. so I went ahead and uploaded this.
Fuck'em. They have no right to complain about considering they are getting it for free.

Users who are viewing this thread